What's your oldest guitar amp?

Oh look a random faceless internet someone doesnt like a pic i poasted. How will i ever go on ?
I gotta Deisel & a Keisel on my xmas list dont worry.
Nobody here take it in the booty but you can find that online i suppose.
Metallica is ghey and Kid caulk from detroit is a cross dresser.

dfjgj3j-dfc2a895-5b73-475c-b68d-c8ebfdc897fd.jpg

lol- can’t believe you didn’t get sarcasm. Who the fuck doesn’t recognize a 70’s Marshall and a Les Paul as one the definitive combos in rock. Nice to see you put in some research time looking for images to spew shit at someone who was complimenting your rig.
🤦‍♂️

lol- can’t believe you didn’t get sarcasm. Who the fuck doesn’t recognize a 70’s Marshall and a Les Paul as one the definitive combos in rock. Nice to see you put in some research time looking for images to spew shit at someone who was complimenting your rig.
🤦‍♂️
15 years of forum hate doesnt ever really go away. Sorry i didnt get it either.
Taken out of context, regards.
I was almost killed last week, dude ran a red light and totalled my car.
I get up @ 03:00 AM for work and have Combat Stress disorder and now i have to buy a new car i wasn't planning on.
Its been a messed up week. Im glad my wife isn't a widow.
Sometimes all i can see is black n white in survival mode.

15 years of forum hate doesnt ever really go away. Sorry i didnt get it either.
Taken out of context, regards.
I was almost killed last week, dude ran a red light and totalled my car.
I get up @ 03:00 AM for work and have Combat Stress disorder and now i have to buy a new car i wasn't planning on.
Its been a messed up week. Im glad my wife isn't a widow.
Sometimes all i can see is black n white in survival mode.
Don’t sweat it. It’s all good. Glad you’re ok.

Over the last decade or so, I've been fortunate enough to acquire a few old ones that were (and still are) in really great shape:

1968 Marshall Major (modded)
1969 50 watt Plexi (stock)
1971 Super Lead (stock)

Had a sound proof room built years ago, so they all get a lot of play time without much complaint.

I have one of the latest JMP 2204¨s Marshall made. Mine was born in 1983 and has that xtra fuse-board for the Canadian and Scandinavian market.
My first Marshall in 1982 was a 79' JMP 2204 i paid $375. Now they go for $2500 yikes.
Was the perfect gigging amp.

my oldest current amp is also my newest-to-me amp, since I only recently purchased it: 1976 Fender Super Twin.

The oldest amp I ever owned was a pre-CBS 1963 Fender Bandmaster head, paired with a later, maybe a '71, Fender Bandmaster 2x12 cab.

My two 1966 fender Princeton reverbs.Both have og tubes,og speakers,og bill of sale,owners manuals.Almost mint cond.They sound fantastic.
Nxt would be my two 68 drip edge bandmaster reverbs.Recently found the 2nd one in a gc in og box,mint cond.Young kid salesman didn't even know what it was....I told him..after I bought it.lol.He still didn't care.

Last edited:
BF Fender Dual Showman, was my Poppop's, then Dad's, now mine.
I ain't got no kiddos.
Wonder where it goes next?

Electronically refreshed a couple of years ago. It's a good one.
Next would be the 84 4104.

IMG_2647.jpg

IMG_2698.jpg

IMG_1489.jpg

IMG_1486.jpg

Back