Who the hell is Grace Bowels...or Bowers???

God, I miss Racer X šŸ˜© ā€œinto the nightā€ those solos, the buildup šŸ˜³ I think I can hear that whole song in my head note for note still
thatā€™s what you miss and you want to complain about about a 17 year old playing blues rock, getting a free guitar from a company that would never have anything to with shredders in the first place?

thatā€™s what you miss and you want to complain about about a 17 year old playing blues rock, getting a free guitar from a company that would never have anything to with shredders in the first place?
I miss a lot of things for sure but I DEF miss certain bands, including Racer X, because they were absolutely the best of the best, top of the heap, and they had albums, singles, live recordings etc to back it up.

You have a serious hard on for this girl and itā€™s weird to be honest. Donā€™t make her a symbol for all your disappointment in life. Sheā€™s just a kid who wants to play guitar and is lucky to where she might make a living at it. Itā€™s not like sheā€™s doing it Onlyfans style like so many on youtube.

Do you follow a lot of tweens? Why did she pop up?
I don't have a youtube account or any channels I subscribe to. All sorts of guitar and recording related stuff pops up in the feed. Glenn Fricker, mimisounds, mary spender, guthrie trapp, rhett shull, pete thron, shawn tubbs, time pearce, etc. The only ones of those I really watch are Guthrie Trapp and Shawn Tubbs.*shrugs

Right. Just another pathetic windbag who couldnā€™t put a cohesive thought together if his life depended on it. Run along, Grandpa, you irrelevant turd.
šŸ˜‚ā€¦I donā€™t know if youā€™re an uneducated youngster or an old misanthrope, but if you havenā€™t seen or noticed the change in the industry since the 80ā€™s and how things have changed in band culture, musical creativity and just a way to try and make a living as a guitar player, thereā€™s no breakdown thatā€™s going to help someone who is so reactionary, insular and bitter in life. Youā€™re such an angry moron, itā€™s impossible to be offended by what you think is speech. Weā€™re living in the Information Age, not the Bronze Age, you dumbass.

Reply away if you want but Iā€™m un-watching this utter display of a tantrum not worthy of a 6 year old.

šŸ˜‚ā€¦I donā€™t know if youā€™re an uneducated youngster or an old misanthrope, but if you havenā€™t seen or noticed the change in the industry since the 80ā€™s and how things have changed in band culture, musical creativity and just a way to try and make a living as a guitar player, thereā€™s no breakdown thatā€™s going to help someone who is so reactionary, insular and bitter in life. Youā€™re such an angry moron, itā€™s impossible to be offended by what you think is speech. Weā€™re living in the Information Age, not the Bronze Age, you dumbass.

Reply away if you want but Iā€™m un-watching this utter display of a tantrum not worthy of a 6 year old.
I guess you wonā€™t be there for my moment by moment play by play recap of the bj I got from your 200 year old mother that took nine hours because of how slow she moves. The drool and total lack of teeth was a nice touch tho. ā¬…ļøšŸ‘µšŸ†šŸ¤¤šŸ•°ļøšŸ˜«šŸ’¦šŸŠšŸ˜ŽšŸ‘šŸ¼

I guess you wonā€™t be there for my moment by moment play by play recap of the bj I got from your 200 year old mother that took nine hours because of how slow she moves. The drool and total lack of teeth was a nice touch tho. ā¬…ļøšŸ‘µšŸ†šŸ¤¤šŸ•°ļøšŸ˜«šŸ’¦šŸŠšŸ˜ŽšŸ‘šŸ¼
How sad that @skoora will go to such great lengths to defend a tween girl, Gibson guitars, and musicians from 40+ years ago, but wonā€™t even try to defend his sweet old throat goat mom, even one iotaā€¦

Back