Who the hell is Grace Bowels...or Bowers???

Kip Winger is still Hunk of the Month btw
Y'all need to bow down and pay your respects to this man
The man, The myth, The Kip

Attachments

• IMG_6033.jpeg
    IMG_6033.jpeg
    71.3 KB · Views: 13
I can't stand metal picks either, give me dunlop nylon jazz iii xls and nylon 1.0s, black, and im good
It's different when it's dished and stuck onto you fingertip, lol

I never cared for them when I flat picked. I think the angle of attack using them flatpicked is too great and makes a lot of noise.

I used Dunlop Stubby Triangle 2.0 when I flatpicked. Can't say I will ever go back. I hate the damn things now.. I want to learn to apply some banjo rolls to pentatonic/blues scale licks it's just that learning materials for that are mostly non existent so I will probably have to figure it out on my own.

I never cared for them when I flat picked. I think the angle of attack using them flatpicked is too great and makes a lot of noise.

I used Dunlop Stubby Triangle 2.0 when I flatpicked. Can't say I will ever go back. I hate the damn things now.. I want to learn to apply some banjo rolls to pentatonic/blues scale licks it's just that learning materials for that are mostly non existent so I will probably have to figure it out on my own.

Zakk Wylde has an entire instructional video on literally this

Andy Wood has a million youtube videos about it

Zakk Wylde has an entire instructional video on literally this

Andy Wood has a million youtube videos about it
Didn't know Zakk used fingerpicking. I did find some Jerry Reed stuff but it's mostly country oriented. I need something I can adapt for blues use or it won't be worth my time.

Didn't know Zakk used fingerpicking. I did find some Jerry Reed stuff but it's mostly country oriented. I need something I can adapt for blues use or it won't be worth my time.

Yeah both of those guys use banjo rolls for pentatonics alot. It's definitely a different sound than the standard version of descending fours with the pull off on the last note of the second string

😘 Run along before I fuck your mom. 😮‍💨
I warned you bout sexual slurs involving members' families and a couple o' days later, there's this.

Just walk away like your pedo friend did...
You’ve been outed as a pedophile... How desperate to demand people you don’t know, that think you try to touch children, for attention.... Is that clear enough for you, stalker?
OK Wilfred, you've been given plenty of rope 'cause you obviously hold strong views but you've definitely crossed the line here.

You can't accuse someone of being a pedo and then expect him not to try to defend himself. When he did, you accused him of being a stalker and even went as far as saying he's been outed as a pedo. Ridiculous.

You absolutely deserve a time-out but instead I'm going to give you another chance to dial it back. Why? 'Cause a time-out doesn't in and of itself solve the "problem" and we'd still have to have this conversation when you returned.

Dial it back or you'll find yourself on the temp-ban -> permaban train.

Think about what you say a tad more and you'll be all-good. Remember what I said the other day? Defaulting to labelling peeps as morons etc. at the drop of a hat won't do anyone any favours. Being a loose cannon, if it can't be helped, does and will require a degree of self-editorial skill I'm afraid; it's just the way it is bro'.

https://www.rig-talk.com/forum/threads/best-picks.217800/page-9#post-3276271

I couldn’t find the thumb pick thing, but there is brass pick mentioned in this thread. You might ask about those picks you mentioned there.

Rarely do I even bother commenting in these train wrecks as they are mostly a pissing match between a few folks ...however, this Wilfred clown takes the cake as the most juvenile, asshat I have witnessed in recent memory... maybe ever.

Project much? Clearly a miserable, angry person, exhibiting zero redeeming qualities. What a piece of garbage.. Lash out as you may Wilfred... but know the truth.. You are simply a worthless disgrace.

Last edited:
Rarely do I even bother commenting in these train wrecks as they are mostly a pissing match between a few folks ...however, this Wilfred clown takes the cake as the most juvenile, asshat I have witnessed in recent memory... maybe ever.

Project much? Clearly a miserable, angry person, exhibiting zero redeeming qualities. What a piece of garbage.. Lash out as you may Wilfred... but know the truth.. You are simply a worthless disgrace.
giphy.gif

Why TF would I make it up? To get cred on an Internet forum? I don’t give a shit if you believe me but know TGP is full of that, as soon as I got in a fight with a mod and got banned from there the free stuff went away

Lol no endorsements, as I said I’m a mediocre guitar player in a cover band. Just gear on the side they hope you use and show how the stuff sounds. Again I don’t care if you believe me. From reading your posts I don’t think you are going to be here very long anyway. You seem very very angry.
Yeah.. I must have written that wrong. You were my favorite member over at TGP.. you always told it like it was among all those fanboys. I remember you posted honest reviews a long time ago about the free stuff you were given. I think you got tired of the crap and left.

You’re lying. Loser. How pathetic to feel the need to lie to a bunch of strangers on the internet. Angry? Def not. Do I feel badly for anyone who’s ever had to lose six seconds of their valuable time reading a post by an embarrassment like you? Definitely. Go crawl back under your rock or into your hole you assclown ✌🏼🥴
So no on the meet and greet then?
I'd like to see this.. I believe TCO is 6'6"

Back