Wizard HellRazor clip

Isn't this your first clip here?

I mean. I know you are good or you wouldn't be doing METAL guitar lessons. I will hit you up for some of that as soon as I get some other orders of business lined out. I gotta get the dual rec fixed as well :cry:

Isn't this your first clip here?

I mean. I know you are good or you wouldn't be doing METAL guitar lessons. I will hit you up for some of that as soon as I get some other orders of business lined out. I gotta get the dual rec fixed as well :cry:
Here’s my YouTube. It has all the clips posted on here previously plus my weird ass shred songs https://youtube.com/@techdeathhippie6319?si=tZ6T_aA3NcrUGbiw
This clip here I was being a dumb ass . But it’s still a real good tone any lol .

Is this a teaser meaning "wait till you hear what I post with my awesome Wizard next" or a teaser as in "VonBonBon will never afford my awesome amp and listen how good it sound"? You guys are killing me lately with all this Wizardry. I want to hear more more MORE!!!!

Is this a teaser meaning "wait till you hear what I post with my awesome Wizard next" or a teaser as in "VonBonBon will never afford my awesome amp and listen how good it sound"? You guys are killing me lately with all this Wizardry. I want to hear more more MORE!!!!
I will do more , I just thought this was funny to me lol I’m a need

i-want-my-50c9f58cdd.jpg

Back