Wizard HellRazor clip

Hey @Techdeth check it out, just realized Rick posted a pic of your HR on the Wizard facebook group before he shipped it.

P77nzKG.jpeg

Man what a great looking amp.

Last edited:
You heard it here first folks, the Hell Razor is king for at least another 4 years!

Your ears and yours will be making big eyes when Techdeth releases his first clips here in September this year.
Definitely the first clips of a Pure Metal Machine on the web at all.

I can hear you blasphemers already silencing today :cool::D:giggle:

Your ears and yours will be making big eyes when Techdeth releases his first clips here in September this year.

You personally said you give people estimates of 4 years and 6 months just the other day on this very forum. I’m just quoting you my man.

You personally said you give people estimates of 4 years and 6 months just the other day on this very forum. I’m just quoting you my man.

Can you imagine that Techdeth didn't order his amp yesterday, but maybe a few days, or weeks, or months, or even three years ago?
Can you?
No? You can't?
Then I sincerely feel sorry for you, because unfortunately you can't buy intelligence in the pharmacy 🤷‍♂️

Can you imagine that Techdeth didn't order his amp yesterday, but maybe a few days, or weeks, or months, or even three years ago?
Can you?
No? You can't?
Then I sincerely feel sorry for you, because unfortunately you can't buy intelligence in the pharmacy 🤷‍♂️

It’s called “a joke.”

For clarification, the joke is that a “professional amp builder” estimates a 4+ year wait time on a guitar amplifier. It is a joke because that time frame to build a guitar amp is insane. Is building amps your 4th job or something? Do you personally pick out the cows that will sire the new calf whose leather will eventually cover each amp, every time an order is made? Do you personally walk around the untamed wilds of the world looking for new veins of metal ore like a prospector from the Old West, and upon finding them, do you setup a brand new mine and all associated extraction infrastructure to produce what will eventually become the refined metal to form the chassis you personally shape with a ball peen hammer and transformers that you personally wind with your bare hands? Do you forget how to make tube amps after every single one you ship and have to relearn circuit design from the ground up after each order? Do you have absolutely zero parts on hand at your shop and have to procure each component individually, one at a time, every time you start a new build? Is your shop 400 miles away from where you live and you commute to and from work every day?

Skyscrapers go from conception to doors open in less time. The world’s political climate changes in less time. Wars are fought and won in less time. A 14 year old middle-schooler will go to University in less time. A person can start and end a music career in (much) less time.

Either your build process is wholly inefficient to the point that it may as well not even exist, or you have been unable to satisfactorily expand your business to your standards to meet demand. Either way I sincerely feel sorry for your customers, because unfortunately you can't buy business acumen in the pharmacy.

Last edited:
Thanks for showing me bro !

Absolutely man! I was just browsing around over there when I saw a silver HR, and the first thing I thought was "holy shit I know that amp, that's Techdeth's amp! I wonder if he's seen this."

What an awesome amp, dude. I'll bet that's the only one exactly like it, too. Very cool.

It’s called “a joke.”

For clarification, the joke is that a “professional amp builder” estimates a 4+ year wait time on a guitar amplifier. It is a joke because that time frame to build a guitar amp is insane. Is building amps your 4th job or something? Do you personally pick out the cows that will sire the new calf whose leather will eventually cover each amp, every time an order is made? Do you personally walk around the untamed wilds of the world looking for new veins of metal ore like a prospector from the Old West, and upon finding them, do you setup a brand new mine and all associated extraction infrastructure to produce what will eventually become the refined metal to form the chassis you personally shape with a ball peen hammer and transformers that you personally wind with your bare hands? Do you forget how to make tube amps after every single one you ship and have to relearn circuit design from the ground up after each order? Do you have absolutely zero parts on hand at your shop and have to procure each component individually, one at a time, every time you start a new build? Is your shop 400 miles away from where you live and you commute to and from work every day?

Skyscrapers go from conception to doors open to the public in less time. The world’s political climate changes in less time. Wars are fought and won in less time. A 14 year old middle-schooler will go to University in less time. One person can start and end a music career in that time.

Either your build process is wholly inefficient to the point that it may as well not even exist, or you have been unable to satisfactorily expand your business to your standards to meet demand. Either way I sincerely feel sorry for your customers, because unfortunately you can't buy business acumen in the pharmacy.

But what you describe in detail here isn't your problem?
Or is it?
Do you have one less apple in your fruit bowl because of my long wait?

Can you imagine that when I build my amps I do EVERYTHING myself, without any employees?
Can you imagine that I have no interest in expanding my business, hiring and training employees?
I can decide that for myself, right?

And can you imagine that I process one order after the other from my waiting list with absolute fairness?
But I can happily give you a waiting time of 7 years if you ever consider ordering an amp 😊

I can’t wait man !

But what you describe in detail here isn't your problem?
Or is it?
Do you have one less apple in your fruit bowl because of my long wait?

Can you imagine that when I build my amps I do EVERYTHING myself, without any employees?
Can you imagine that I have no interest in expanding my business, hiring and training employees?
I can decide that for myself, right?

And can you imagine that I process one order after the other from my waiting list with absolute fairness?
But I can happily give you a waiting time of 7 years if you ever consider ordering an amp 😊

It's not my problem personally, no. But I am a part of this community and I call things like I see them. Maybe someone gets something out of it, maybe they don't.

And yes, I can easily imagine that you do everything yourself and have no interest in expanding. That's exactly how businesses end up with 4+ year wait times.

And lol I appreciate the offer, but no thanks, I'm good. I like my tone and already have preferred builders. I do sincerely wish you the best though. I've liked Larry amps ever since I looked up what Iced Earth was using. Killer.

Also I'll stop arguing with you in Techdeth's thread. He's cool and his thread doesn't need any more of our shenanigans. :)

Last edited:
It's not my problem personally, no. But I am a part of this community and I call things like I see them. Maybe someone gets something out of it, maybe they don't.

And yes, I can easily imagine that you do everything yourself and have no interest in expanding. That's exactly how businesses end up with 4+ year wait times.

And I appreciate the offer, but no thanks. I'm good.

Also I'll stop arguing with you in Techdeth's thread. He's cool and his thread doesn't need any more of our nonsense. :)

Agreed, doesn't need anymore of your pointless criticism :coffee:

Back