UFC 66: LIDDELL vs ORTIZ Dec 30th

Well who?

• Tito

Votes: 21 100.0%
  • Liddel

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You guys have all been duped. Tito is a dick who put on a smiley face for the Ultimate Fighter camera so you would all bow down and start sucking.

Plus, Jenna is out like a light when Chuck-Daddy pwnihilates that face for him. :twisted:

>|<>QBB<
BOOGIE444":a3aab said:
If Tito is such a cool & nice guy then why does he have such a arrogant insulting mouth everytime some one gives him a mic in the octagon?

I dont know the guy, but he is going to insult & humilate Chuck publicly when Chuck didnt start anything, he deserves to get humilated in the octagon in front of everyone.

I haven't seen that Tito in a long time. The Tito I've seen has been pretty humble. Nonetheless, cockiness and confidence often go hand in hand when it comes to fighters.

Have you seen the interviews of Tito and Chuck for the upcoming fight? They're both saying they will win. Does that make them both arrogant?

>|<>QBB<
eonblue":8a526 said:
You guys have all been duped. Tito is a dick who put on a smiley face for the Ultimate Fighter camera so you would all bow down and start sucking.

It says a lot about a person when they have to throw homo erotic comments in to when trying make a point that's not even remotely sexual related.

>|<>QBB<
Bob Savage":23ba2 said:
>|<>QBB<

It says a lot about a person when they have to throw homo erotic comments in to when trying make a point that's not even remotely sexual related.

So does commenting so seriously on something that was completely a joke.

Making comments like mine would obviously require much more insight into Tito's personality than what is shown on TV. Which is the only experience I have.

That said, I fully expected someone to respond as you did, but just didnt care :D

Edit: Though I wouldnt put it past anyone to try to play nice for the camera on a reality TV show if they were interested in becoming the "good guy". And by the way, what exactly does someone making homo erotic jokes say about ones personality. Enlighten me. Im just in the mood to fight today! Maybe I should go to UFC and have either of the two fighter in question pwnihilate my face.

Liddel

I just hope it's a clean, entertaining fight with no controversy.

...and someone Youtubes it as quickly as possible. :D

Whether or not you like them.....I bet Lidell. Titio is a nice guy personally. I have served him twice and he was really quiet, polite and nice.

Who thinks Chuck is gonna try to poke Tito's eye again? ;) I'm gonna be rooting for Tito the entire time, but I'm not holding my breath. Let's just hope he's improved even more than last time.

BTW, anyone else think it's kinda lame of Chuck to only be training stand-up? All he trains is how to stay on his feet and strike. Don't you think it would be smarter for him to learn how to fight on the ground and hold his own down there? Just kinda seems lame to be a one-dimensional fighter, IMO.

>|<>QBB<
Code001":664f2 said:
Who thinks Chuck is gonna try to poke Tito's eye again? ;) I'm gonna be rooting for Tito the entire time, but I'm not holding my breath. Let's just hope he's improved even more than last time.

BTW, anyone else think it's kinda lame of Chuck to only be training stand-up? All he trains is how to stay on his feet and strike. Don't you think it would be smarter for him to learn how to fight on the ground and hold his own down there? Just kinda seems lame to be a one-dimensional fighter, IMO.

Let's hope nothing like that happens, but I'm kind of expecting at least one eye gouge.

As far as Chuck's training, he's made it a long ways on his feet, so until he loses on the ground again I doubt he's going to change anything, and quite frankly, I can't say I blame him at this point.

It's mainly a personal belief on my part, but I'd always feel inadequate if I only had a ground game or standup game. To me, it would be like learning guitar, but refusing to bend. Sure, you can make some killer riffs and great runs, but something will always be missing. Again, just my opinion. Also, no, I'm not just some guy who watches this stuff and tries to tell people how to fight. I actually know martial arts.

I figured it might. I just don't want anybody thinking I'm just some armchair wanna-be who knows nothing about real fighting.

I couldn't fucking order it because of piece of shit Comcast. :mad: They would never give me the option to order it, yet I could order other things..... :mad: :mad: :mad:

>|<>QBB<
Bob Savage":18aeb said:
>|<>QBB<

Yeah, it's over... here's the SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!
Liddell won

it was premature stoppage...Ortiz wasn't seriously hurt, and could have fought back. it looked to me like UFC was protecting its poster boy for a possible title match with Crocop.

fwiw, Crocop will annihiliate Liddell. Chuck will last a full round if he's lucky.

>|<>QBB<
Murdoch7621":8cb54 said:
>|<>QBB<

it was premature stoppage...Ortiz wasn't seriously hurt, and could have fought back. it looked to me like UFC was protecting its poster boy for a possible title match with Crocop.

fwiw, Crocop will annihiliate Liddell. Chuck will last a full round if he's lucky.

That's what I thought too, considering only about 3 of the punches actually hit Tito's head and none of them were clean, however, Tito wasn't complaining, so I figured I shouldn't either.

Liddell and Crocop aren't going to fight. Crocop fights close to 230 lbs and walks around at closer to 240.

>|<>QBB<
Bob Savage":61c18 said:
>|<>QBB<

That's what I thought too, considering only about 3 of the punches actually hit Tito's head and none of them were clean, however, Tito wasn't complaining, so I figured I shouldn't either.

Liddell and Crocop aren't going to fight. Crocop fights close to 230 lbs and walks around at closer to 240.

well i was only assuming, since that's the obvious marquee matchup. other than Liddell/Crocop, what is it....Crocop/Arlovski? Mirko already owns that division and has yet to set foot in it. nobody in UFC's upper weights can even stand with him, much less beat him.

Back