FORTIN's Evil Pumpkin – Made in China?

Kagami":2tnoclgq said:
engage757":2tnoclgq said:
Kagami":2tnoclgq said:
engage757":2tnoclgq said:
Thank goodness 4 nameless, faceless people on the internet that have never spoken to me or been within 30 miles of me know so much about me and my character. Whatever shall I do? I guess keep on working with artists you listen to and being friends with companies you buy from, etc. However shall I manage to continue working in the industry with respect from my peers that I currently have with such shocking opinions of me from people that have never interacted with me?! ???
I remember back when you first started posting online over on sevenstring dude, get over yourself. Is this a who is the most badass contest? lol

You apparently want it to be. I have thousands of references, so you will forgive me if someone's opinion of me on the internet isn't something I take seriously. It is usually just regurgitated nonsense from people I have had to ban from places because my boss told me to do so.
Not sure where you would ever be able to ban people, I've only been on forums where you are the one banned for your ludicrous stories and outright lies but alright :confused: Have a nice day man, go back to your "studio" where you produce big bands and have your signed letter from James Hetfield in the lockbox with that guitar.

I've only been banned from one forum and have stated why ad nauseum now, and the owner allowed me back on it. I have addressed the Hetfield thing too. It is your problem if you choose not to accept the photographic proof that was posted. I don't have a studio and I don't produce any bands, so I guess you are just desperate to make things up at this point, and that is fine.

Wizard of Ozz":3sd5et2m said:
engage757":3sd5et2m said:
Metlupass2":3sd5et2m said:
Wait just a minute.... Is Wizard of Ozz REALLY a woman or was that an attempt at a joke?

PS... I'm seriously asking

Yeah. Her name is Jennifer. She thinks she is some internet sleuth that is anonymous. Has to attack every mention of the name Fortin. Misery love company I guess.

You have no clue about shit. Tell Brandon to go fuck himself. Sharing personal information is not a cool thing. Even if it is wrong.

Zach think he knows something because some piece of shit lowlife member, here who loves Fartin Amps, bought an amp from me and claims to know everything about me because of the PP account I used. As if people don’t use several PP accounts. Better luck next time. Asshat.

You have no clue who I am, what my name is, and not even what sex I am apparently. LOL!! But I could see Zach being curious or confused and in to that kind of thing. Not that there isn’t anything wrong with it.

:LOL: :LOL: :yes: :hys:

How's it feel to have people make shit up about you? It is ok, I know you are obsessed with me. Multiple PayPal accounts is against their terms of service. Pretty sketchy. Why would you need more than one? What are you hiding?

See how that works?

engage757":1arjvn2s said:
scottosan":1arjvn2s said:
engage757":1arjvn2s said:
the4thlast1":1arjvn2s said:
Engage757 since you work for Fortin amplification can you tell us in what country the circuit boards of the Evil Pumpkin will be populated and soldered ?

Sure can man. It isn't a big secret and it literally says on the website. In the U.K. All done by hand. I cannot, due to an NDA, state who will be making them in said country, and that is very common practice when working with OEM manufacturers that produce several different brands. But yes, as stated, handmade in the U.K. populated, soldered, assembled, etc, in the U.K. Even the headshells are made in the U.K.
the same website that claimed the Meshuggah was 4 gain stages? The same website that touts new designs? Seems like the website doesn't really have a reputation of providing truthful information

The MESHUGGAH had a typo that was fixed in less than an hour. Barely anyone saw it and it was fixed super quickly. Never made a typo before? That must be pretty nice. Seriously, grasping at straws now and it might be time to grow up.
It was there for much longer than that. It took being called out on multiple forums. To claim no one saw it is simply a convenient out. There are people on this forum that bought the amp thinking it was a new spin on an old design because of the added stage.

scottosan":1gooj464 said:
engage757":1gooj464 said:
scottosan":1gooj464 said:
engage757":1gooj464 said:
the4thlast1":1gooj464 said:
Engage757 since you work for Fortin amplification can you tell us in what country the circuit boards of the Evil Pumpkin will be populated and soldered ?

Sure can man. It isn't a big secret and it literally says on the website. In the U.K. All done by hand. I cannot, due to an NDA, state who will be making them in said country, and that is very common practice when working with OEM manufacturers that produce several different brands. But yes, as stated, handmade in the U.K. populated, soldered, assembled, etc, in the U.K. Even the headshells are made in the U.K.
the same website that claimed the Meshuggah was 4 gain stages? The same website that touts new designs? Seems like the website doesn't really have a reputation of providing truthful information

The MESHUGGAH had a typo that was fixed in less than an hour. Barely anyone saw it and it was fixed super quickly. Never made a typo before? That must be pretty nice. Seriously, grasping at straws now and it might be time to grow up.
It was there for much longer than that. It took being called out on multiple forums. To claim no one saw it is simply a convenient out. There are people on this forum that bought the amp thinking it was a new spin on an old design because of the added stage.

It was addressed the moment it was noticed and it wasn't there for long at all. Also, the website crashed about 20 times that day due to traffic and became a major issue and headache for us. No one bought that amp based on a typo and it was answered in seconds on our group when it was brought up. The same group that was given an hour heads up for the start of the run, which is how I knew it was up for about an hour.

engage757":1bwhrlrw said:
I've only been banned from one forum and have stated why ad nauseum now, and the owner allowed me back on it. I have addressed the Hetfield thing too. It is your problem if you choose not to accept the photographic proof that was posted. I don't have a studio and I don't produce any bands, so I guess you are just desperate to make things up at this point, and that is fine.

Boldface lie.

Peeps... go to

http://www.sevenstring.org
http://www.metalguitarist.org
http://www.talkbass.com
https://www.espguitars.com/forums
https://www.facebook.com/groups/HEAVYME ... ANDPEDALS/

Search user: engage757 and see what it says next to his name... BANNED... from at least 5 different gear forums.

engage757":1bwhrlrw said:
How's it feel to have people make shit up about you? It is ok, I know you are obsessed with me. Multiple PayPal accounts is against their terms of service. Pretty sketchy. Why would you need more than one? What are you hiding?

See how that works?

I said use asshat... use. As if people don't have money sent to their wife's, sister's, cousin's, or friend's PP account. Not that it is any of your business. You are a complete psychopath. Pray I never met you in real life. It will be a very short conversation. And you will not like how it ends.

I also like how you try and fail to use people's private/personal information from your Fartin shit-faced customers to try to intimidate people on a public forum. Better luck next time.

Swing... and a miss.

Zack Khoury... just google his name folks and read all about him. I prefer the Arabic pronunciation... Khounty... he who is full of shit.

Wizard of Ozz":3msk69um said:
engage757":3msk69um said:
engage757":3msk69um said:

See how that works?

I said use asshat... use. As if people don't have money sent to their wife's, sister's, cousin's, or friend's PP account. Not that it is any of your business. You are a complete psychopath. Pray I never met you in real life. It will be a very short conversation. And you will not like how it ends.

I also like how you try and fail to use people's private/personal information from your Fartin shit-faced customers to try to intimidate people on a public forum. Better luck next time.

Swing... and a miss.

Zack Khoury... just google his name folks and read all about him. I prefer the Arabic pronunciation... Khounty... he who is full of shit.

So it's ok for you to use fake PayPal accounts to do business. Save your threats keyboard warrior.

Boy, for someone that spends a lot of their time running their mouth and making up nonsense, you can dish it but you sure can't take it can ya? Pretty sad. Nope, none of my business, but you making up shit about my life is 100% your business right?

Kind of interesting how that works isn't it?

engage757":2n8pb3sv said:
Boy, for someone that spends a lot of their time running their mouth and making up nonsense, you can dish it but you sure can't take it can ya? Pretty sad. Nope, none of my business, but you making up shit about my life is 100% your business right?

Making up what? Maybe you forgot:

Search user: engage757 and see what it says next to his name... BANNED... from at least 5 different gear forums.

I can do some more research... let me know... more of your fans are PMing me daily with info on all the scams you've run right now on different forums. I have 3 different people tell me of deals you scammed them on.

You said you are not BANNED from SSO... why not go there and post and answer some Fartin questions. Prime demo group for y'all.

scottosan":3px8p1kk said:

Because this mentally challenged psychopath Zack Khunty is the nut-job running it. And rich kids are buying this made in China junk.

scottosan":1dqun93j said:
There are so many companies with incorrect or outdated websites that I don't really even ding places for it anymore but with how active their online presence is they should be able to fix it up pretty quickly unless their web guy is unreachable then they should get a new one. These days with CMS templates it should be pretty quick.

No matter how many times you try to hammer the same topics, it still doesn't make them true, so let's try this again.

What gives you the right to act sketchy and then threaten people for bringing up something about your life, and you say that is none of my business, but you can consistently make shit up about my life and that is your business?

No matter how many forums you go on, trying to spew nonsense and make shit up, at some point I want you to ask yourself why you can flat out lie consistently, and try your damndest to attack me, but the moment I make one statement about you, you lose it, and move into threat modes.

Also, all these screenshots will be very helpful if I ever need to actually end this for good. You are blatantly making shit up to try to hurt a business and a person in this business. You might want to check out what that is called. :)

engage757":370j7sou said:

scottosan":370j7sou said:

Exactly Scott. It was up there a lot longer. An hour my ass. Probably because the people running the website and building the amps have zero clue what they are doing.

Anyone inexperienced or uneducated enough to send Fartin Amps a nickel is out of their mind. Go get an amp kit available online at several places, practice some soldering skills, do some reading, and build one yourself for half the price. With better components and quality probably.

Kagami":15xs8hkd said:
scottosan":15xs8hkd said:
There are so many companies with incorrect or outdated websites that I don't really even ding places for it anymore but with how active their online presence is they should be able to fix it up pretty quickly unless their web guy is unreachable then they should get a new one. These days with CMS templates it should be pretty quick.

Yeah our webguy works full time, and it lasted not even an hour, despite our website crashing so much that day. It was still fixed within an hour, despite all the crap happening with the website. The only people that knew the preorder had started were in our group in a notification thread, and we posted about that typo the moment we noticed it to clarify. At this point, this crusade is just grasping at straws being done by like 3 people. It's been closed on every forum but this one, because those forums have moderation and see the nonsense for what it is. I'm about over it to be honest, I really need to get some stuff done and not argue with this keyboard warrior Ozz anymore. Hopefully the mods here will close this thread like they did the other two. At this point it's just blatant garbage and personal attacks, and we've addressed everything, so there really isn't a point arguing with someone that dumb and bored anymore. THink I'll just add Ozz to my ignore list and move along with my life. He can continue to try to attack a company for no reason and me for all I care.

engage757":1k8d3zyf said:
No matter how many times you try to hammer the same topics, it still doesn't make them true, so let's try this again.

What gives you the right to act sketchy and then threaten people for bringing up something about your life, and you say that is none of my business, but you can consistently make shit up about my life and that is your business?

No matter how many forums you go on, trying to spew nonsense and make shit up, at some point I want you to ask yourself why you can flat out lie consistently, and try your damndest to attack me, but the moment I make one statement about you, you lose it, and move into threat modes.

Also, all these screenshots will be very helpful if I ever need to actually end this for good. You are blatantly making shit up to try to hurt a business and a person in this business. You might want to check out what that is called. :)

Making up what? Truth here. Go check for yourself... you have been banned from at least 5 different forums... care to share why? All honest misunderstandings right???

Making up what? Maybe you forgot:

Legal threats... legal threats... really? All you got huh? Remember... you can't do much if it's true.

:no: :yes: :LOL: :LOL:

It wasn't up for more than an hour, but you don't care about facts, you are just grasping at straws desperately because you are bored and desperate for some reason Ozz. I won't see another post from you on this forum, so keep screaming to the clouds and getting nowhere.

engage757":1mspjtmh said:
It wasn't up for more than an hour, but you don't care about facts, you are just grasping at straws desperately because you are bored and desperate for some reason Ozz. I won't see another post from you on this forum, so keep screaming to the clouds and getting nowhere.

Just cause you don't think I'm a hot metal chick anymore you don't want to talk to me anymore... bhwahahahaha... but we had so many good times... no Zachy... no.... I'll never let you go...

:hys: :hys: :jerkit: :jerkit:

:bleh: :loco:

engage757":2yebz2pg said:
Hopefully the mods here will close this thread like they did the other two. At this point it's just blatant garbage and personal attacks, and we've addressed everything, so there really isn't a point arguing with someone that dumb and bored anymore.

I hope this thread stays open and we all bump it daily to remind peeps what Fartin Amps and his "team" really are. Truth.

:yes:

engage757":wp1xsse0 said:
the4thlast1":wp1xsse0 said:

Pretty cut and dried response in my opinion. Hope they are as glorious as the innards of the hi-watt stuff.

Wizard of Ozz":2ided2kl said:
engage757":2ided2kl said:
Hopefully the mods here will close this thread like they did the other two. At this point it's just blatant garbage and personal attacks, and we've addressed everything, so there really isn't a point arguing with someone that dumb and bored anymore.

I hope this thread stays open and we all bump it daily to remind peeps what Fartin Amps and his "team" really are. Truth.
This would fulfil his prayers to Satan, that this thread will be closed.

Couldn't imagine, that his lies already are so much burning on his skin and inside his hollow head, since he gets it in front of his face permanently.

I have no issues with where something it made or whatever if it sounds great. I've never met Fortin or bought one of his amps, and after all this stink I'm not certain of my own opinion on his brand at this point. All this drama is completely beyond me, but Mike definitely needs to be keeping a closer eye on this Zach cat because he is completely insufferable and childish. I wouldn't want my name associated with this sort of behavior.

Wizard of Ozz":3ecnovib said:
engage757":3ecnovib said:

:yes:
cencorship and damage control. Sounds like Fortin Army

Back