Smaller Wattage Diezel

Unfortunatly I can't show picture until it's released but yes a bit different from the original proto to keep cost down.
It still has the same distinctive VH4 design, and actually I like it so much that I would get it just because of the look :)

thanks Leo
I am guessing we probably will not see it till next year ? Or are you guys hoping to release in Eu this month

thanks Leo
I am guessing we probably will not see it till next year ? Or are you guys hoping to release in Eu this month

I believe for Europe there may be some of the first version still available for special direct order.
The new version will be on new year for sure for distributors availability, as the first low volume batches is usually already pre-sold to most affectionate customers.

Will the 1st channel of the VH mini be clean and the 2nd dirty? Will the clean be the same as the VH4 and will the dirty be the channel 3 of the VH4.........or will it be a mixture of the 3rd and 4th channel?

Will the 1st channel of the VH mini be clean and the 2nd dirty? Will the clean be the same as the VH4 and will the dirty be the channel 3 of the VH4.........or will it be a mixture of the 3rd and 4th channel?
It is VH2 in a smaller scale, channels according to it; 1st is clean (to crunch with gain), 2nd is dirty.

Hi,

I have a doubt about the Diezel mini and how to connect it to an interface via XLR.

The are two switchable options on the back of the amp:

- Mode 1 or mode 2: i supose that these are two diferent cabinet ir.

- Ground on or off: NEED HELP WITH THIS. What's the difference?

Another cuestion jeje if i connect the amp through the interface with the XLR and not having the necessity of connect the cab because of the internal load, will be any problem if I keep my cab conected anyway?

Thanks!

Hi,

I have a doubt about the Diezel mini and how to connect it to an interface via XLR.

The are two switchable options on the back of the amp:

- Mode 1 or mode 2: i supose that these are two diferent cabinet ir.

- Ground on or off: NEED HELP WITH THIS. What's the difference?

Another cuestion jeje if i connect the amp through the interface with the XLR and not having the necessity of connect the cab because of the internal load, will be any problem if I keep my cab conected anyway?

Thanks!

Hi Mixka,
Yes Mode 1 or Mode 2 allows you to select the IR
Ground on or off is the ground lift, if you ever happen to hear a ground hum disabling ground would help with that.
You can use it with cabinet always connected, no problem with that!

Are there brand new Mini VHs already available somewhere?

not sure but if you read Leo post he did say some stores and users in EU would see them first , so maybe its a new one or maybe one of the older proto designs

not sure but if you read Leo post he did say some stores and users in EU would see them first , so maybe its a new one or maybe one of the older proto designs

Mixka one is the first batch one, slightly different from the production one!

Hi,

Mine is the proto n.5, I bought it.. humm 3-4 months ago more or less and I'm very happy with it. Its a beast, really. I think that the production series with the new changes will be a must have too! :)

(sorry for my english... Jeje)

IMG-20201202-WA0002.jpg

I haven't a lot of experience with watts and power, but would the 20 watt VH Mini be enough (through a 2x12) to keep up with an acoustic drummer ? I keep getting mixed messages. Some people say I'll need more like 50 watt, and some others telling me 15 is enough?!

Back