My Badlander 50 Shows up Today

buy the fucking amp and play it yourself if he didn’t make a clip to your prissy needs
Somebody's woman is upset...lol. Fuck you and your comment. If you can't see the practicality in what I said then you are a n00b and probably love your Bugera ToAnZ. :ROFLMAO:

If anybody is going to make an amp demo, demo the amp. Go through what it does and showcase the amp. No problem with a boost etc being included in how the amp can sound but people want to hear the amp on its own. If people can't understand that, then they need more help than anybody here can offer. :thumbsup:

I'll just leave this here... use as needed:

1zt248.jpg

thanks for the vid , it would be nice to see some other styles thrown in or different riffs (some Nevermore or Dream Theater riffs on that 7 :) )
I know you're a thrash guy but I can ask LOL!
would you say this is a Recto with a touch of Mark thrown in" it sounds much "middier" to me than any recto I ever owned .
oh and I'm glad you played with /without boosts as I always boosted my rectos and mark IV's

I wonder how the TC 50 would sound in comparison. I had one for a while loved that amp. The TC does \m/ very well but I bet the Badlander brings the low mid brutality better..

I wonder how the TC 50 would sound in comparison. I had one for a while loved that amp. The TC does \m/ very well but I bet the Badlander brings the low mid brutality better..
I'm searching for a reasonably priced TC50. They don't show up much.

thanks for the vid , it would be nice to see some other styles thrown in or different riffs (some Nevermore or Dream Theater riffs on that 7 :) )
I know you're a thrash guy but I can ask LOL!
would you say this is a Recto with a touch of Mark thrown in" it sounds much "middier" to me than any recto I ever owned .
oh and I'm glad you played with /without boosts as I always boosted my rectos and mark IV's

Eventually my man. To be honest, I don't play guitar very often these days and have forgotten way more riffs than I remember. Doing this channel and these amp demos has me playing more than I was by quite a bit, but it makes me realize I REALLY need to set time aside to focus solely on playing as well.

If only there were 4 more hours in a day. One can dream.

If anybody is going to make an amp demo, demo the amp. Go through what it does and showcase the amp. No problem with a boost etc being included in how the amp can sound but people want to hear the amp on its own. If people can't understand that, then they need more help than anybody here can offer. :thumbsup:
The thing is - he wasn't doing a demo. It was a teaser for us he did 'In-Room'. As he mentioned, his real demo with a real mike and real software was causing him troubles on his PC. Bad Seed provides us with a ton of clips, both demo and in-room fun, so for him to get this up for us the same day that he got that amp is quite a feat IMO and commendable.

Last edited:
Dude, care to elaborate a bit more on that Grid Slammer? I'm really liking the tones you got with it. Does it not cut low-end like the typical tube screamer? How do you think it would pair with a 5150III? I feel the typical TS pedal would cuts too much bass from a 5150III, and it kinda loses its balls.

Back