6 minutes with a Cameron CCV

• Thread starter Deleted member 3520
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3520

If a Wizard, a Bogner, and a IIC+ had a baby, this would be it.

It’s god the punch and articulation like a Wizard, the harmonic flow of a Bogner, and the sustain and big Mids like an old Boogie. Can cop classic tones or do it’s own signature thing. It’s clean, tight, incredibly solid, yet still feels so good and motivating to play.

Channel 1 - Clean to classic rock! Channel 2 - Lead

Last edited by a moderator:
$3K guitar & $4K amp i now pronounce you king of the bedroom.
Ive heard 5150 amps that would destroy that including my own Mesa's & Marshalls.
I could tell no audible difference in your tone settings except maybe a little more headroom here or there.
Try placing the camera/mic IN FRONT of the cab or maybe getting in a bigger room.
In any event thanks for taking the time to shoot the video.

How about playing that and A/B'ing
it with the 100B,Blue channel etc.?

That could be fun. That could be very fun.
Ive heard 5150 amps that would destroy that including my own Mesa's & Marshalls.
I could tell no audible difference in your tone settings except maybe a little more headroom here or there.
Try placing the camera/mic IN FRONT of the cab or maybe getting in a bigger room.
In any event thanks for taking the time to shoot the vide
Agreed! That 5150 slays the Cameron!!!!!!!!
Sounds great!
Thanks, this thing is awesome. Very awesome.

Where did you find one?

killer playing man - not drenched in effects and very clean. It sounded like a Cameron CCV!

Personally I prefer the Bogner tone - granted the CCV is one of those amps that’s out of my league. My playing can’t justify the cost.

In any event thanks for taking the time to shoot the video.
This isn’t any better because it was the same timeframe, but here is more variety and the other channel.

Sounds great bro! Congrats on the acquisition.

Out of my price range but totally cool. I would love to play one someday though to experience the magic.

Congrats! 🍻🍻

Where did you find one?

killer playing man - not drenched in effects and very clean. It sounded like a Cameron CCV!

Personally I prefer the Bogner tone - granted the CCV is one of those amps that’s out of my league. My playing can’t justify the cost.
Thanks! I’ve been bugging people for years and someone finally gave me the opportunity.

Back