• Thread starter Deleted member 3520
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3520

Looking for a friend.

Last edited by a moderator:
1612555400797.png

So are these guys :ROFLMAO:

I would say the chances to score a Larry used are zero to none. They are just too awesome and nobody will part with one, unless they ask an exorbitant amount of cash. I would love to play a Larry.
I think you are correct. I’m not expecting an outcome, haha.

I would say the chances to score a Larry used are zero to none. They are just too awesome and nobody will part with one, unless they ask an exorbitant amount of cash. I would love to play a Larry.

Your chance to play one is visiting with Squarehead, SBlue, or Daniel Travis. . I doubt there are more than a few others in the US. This is a result of my being an amp addict for the past 30 years, and spending way too much time on the forums. . Know anyone else who has one?

Eric

Ok, I'm totally stupid and missing this joke.. .whatchutalkingboutwillis?
I'm sure you're not totally stupid, unlike Jon Schaffer who just threw his life away by storming the capitol building recently and landing on the FBI's top 20 most wanted list. His highest charting position ever! Who knows, his assets may have to be liquidated soon for a variety of reasons & he's got several Larry's.

I'm sure you're not totally stupid, unlike Jon Schaffer who just threw his life away by storming the capitol building recently and landing on the FBI's top 20 most wanted list. His highest charting position ever! Who knows, his assets may have to be liquidated soon for a variety of reasons & he's got several Larry's.

Oh wow, I've heard Iced Earth, but had no idea of the story! I just researched and it seems he's STILL in jail after this. . Wow, what an idiot. Thanks very much for explaining, and I really appreciate it..
Eric

Last edited:
I would like to know more about this as well since you asked me about doing a trade deal so yeah Fatbagg /Johnathan Please explain what's up???

If this isn't true then your response needs a much more detailed response.... Time to clear your name or?

Fatbagg you have some answering to do. You are being accused of being a thief.

https://www.rig-talk.com/forum/threads/horrible-exchange-with-fatbagg.217224/[/URL
I would like to know more about this as well since you asked me about doing a trade deal so yeah Fatbagg /Johnathan Please explain what's up???

If this isn't true then your response needs a much more detailed response.... Time to clear your name or?
Didnt we meet in person and swap a Bogner?
If you don’t want to deal further, don’t.

I haven't met you in person but I believe we did a deal for a PRS and a Bogner a year or so back and that went fine so I was surprised by the accusation against you and was open to hearing you clear your name if it was false but I also have seen a completely different thread with another member that had a serious issue that also seems to be of a concern as well.

I haven't met you in person but I believe we did a deal for a PRS and a Bogner a year or so back and that went fine so I was surprised by the accusation against you and was open to hearing you clear your name if it was false but I seen another thread that also seems to be of a concern as well.
True, but that other thread had screen shots provided of the refund that was given well before he posted here, and was dated.

Unfortunately if a deal goes south, damage is done.

Back