• Thread starter Deleted member 3520
  • Start date
I'll get my Larry boxed
I'll get my Larry boxed too.
You’ve only got one? PFFFFFFT!!!!
Oh, these two dicks again. Funny, one can’t post without the other. I won’t buy your Larry, Beyond Black, because the one amp I sold you you fucked it up and tried to rip my buddy off saying it was perfect. Will go good with that overpriced garbage Aldrich exo.

You always say ‘mean what Insay and say what I mean’ but you are garbage and don’t follow your own expression. You can go get hit by a bus., you and your boyfriend exo.
But nevermind, he’s buddies with Mark Cameron, so he’s ‘somebody’.

Fuck both you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha nice deflection, no one has accused us of being a shady fuck. Your name seems to come up not only on the forum but behind the scenes. Like I said not a good look. Fuck outta here.

Haha nice deflection, no one has accused us of being a shady fuck. Your name seems to come up not only on the forum but behind the scenes. Like I said not a good look. Fuck outta here.
Fuck you too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, these two dicks again. Funny, one can’t post without the other. I won’t buy your Larry, Beyond Black, because the one amp I sold you you fucked it up and tried to rip my buddy off saying it was perfect. Will go good with that overpriced garbage Aldrich exo.

You always say ‘mean what Insay and say what I mean’ but you are garbage and don’t follow your own expression. You can go get hit by a bus., you and your boyfriend exo.
But nevermind, he’s buddies with Mark Cameron, so he’s ‘somebody’.

Fuck both you.
Uhhhh, I never bought an amp from you. And if you had bothered to answer my pm, I may have bought that Cameron from you recently. Glad you didn’t, and glad I didn’t. Keep ranting, you’re showing your true colors....PS, Do you still want that Larry?

So weak and frail. That's the immaturity people out you on. Think people really trust you now,
Uhhhh, I never bought an amp from you. And if you had bothered to answer my pm, I may have bought that Cameron from you recently. Glad you didn’t, and glad I didn’t. Keep ranting, you’re showing your true colors....PS, Do you still want that Larry?
Well god damnit I’m sorry then! You’re not the dude in FL that bought my old amp?
Can’t afford the Larry, I owe someone $2000 that I gotta square away.

Well god damnit I’m sorry then! You’re not the dude in FL that bought my old amp?
Can’t afford the Larry, I owe someone $2000 that I gotta square away.
No, no I am not. I live in Chicago. And you should be giving that guy $2000 plus interest for sitting on his cash for a month. :thumbsdown:

No, no I am not. I live in Chicago. And you should be giving that guy $2000 plus interest for sitting on his cash for a month. :thumbsdown:
Oh...

Well...sorry then. I am refunding him,
Trying to flip this CCV quick to pay him.

I'll box the Larry then since you've changed your ways. Wasn't that $2k meant for someone else tho? Sorry man we're all confused with all the lies and deception. I'm sure we're all to blame right? Fuck outta here.

I'll box the Larry then since you've changed your ways. Wasn't that $2k meant for someone else tho? Sorry man we're all confused with all the lies and deception. I'm sure we're all to blame right? Fuck outta here.
Silence, peasant.

Another attempt at deception. Remember, this is about you and your doings. I have nothing to defend bc I know Mark. He's never done me wrong unlike others who are only out for themselves, you're about a worthless fuck. Keep it going I love it.

Another attempt at deception. Remember, this is about you and your doings. I have nothing to defend bc I know Mark. He's never done me wrong unlike others who are only out for themselves, you're about a worthless fuck. Keep it going I
Hahaha.

Another attempt at deception. Remember, this is about you and your doings. I have nothing to defend bc I know Mark. He's never done me wrong unlike others who are only out for themselves, you're about a worthless fuck. Keep it going I love it.
You know your signature kills me. When do I get to see all your king v's?

Back