Horrible Exchange with Fatbagg

Being sick in the mind isn’t a reason to do what he did. What he did was worse than a bad deal, he straight up sold an amp for actual cash he didn’t even own, knew what he did was wrong (shut down his reverb store, ignored contact, didn’t ship anything, etc) and only came out to try to cover his actions as a flip gone wrong, which it wasn’t. He never owned it at the time of sale. He also attempted to sell me the non existent amp when I backed out of his 100B at the same time he already screwed bush.

What’s crazy is that he still hasn’t made it right, likely never will, and has never bothered to apologize - once - to me or Bush for his actions but instead make excuses for them or ignore anyone that won’t coddle his excuses. He sent a long ass sob story to my TGP account in PM.

He’s just continuing on with life like it’s a bad rating on his perfect angel of a history and all will be fine. That’s beyond normal, also criminal, and why he is banned from here.

Being sick in the mind isn’t a reason to do what he did. What he did was worse than a bad deal, he straight up sold an amp for actual cash he didn’t even own, knew what he did was wrong (shut down his reverb store, ignored contact, didn’t ship anything, etc) and only came out to try to cover his actions as a flip gone wrong, which it wasn’t. He never owned it at the time of sale. He also attempted to sell me the non existent amp when I backed out of his 100B at the same time he already screwed bush.

What’s crazy is that he still hasn’t made it right, likely never will, and has never bothered to apologize - once - to me or Bush for his actions but instead make excuses for them or ignore anyone that won’t coddle his excuses. He sent a long ass sob story to my TGP account in PM.

He’s just continuing on with life like it’s a bad rating on his perfect angel of a history and all will be fine. That’s beyond normal, also criminal, and why he is banned from here.

Whoa!! He sent you a sob story? Which one, as there have been a few it looks like?

he must not mind having heaps of bad karma building up. I am a firm believer in karma. It rears its vicious head and strikes when you least expect it. It’s definitely real!

I was hit with THE MOST SAVAGE WAVE OF KARMA OF ALL TIMES!!!

KARMA IS REAL!!

I executed an act of revenge upon someone that tried to destroy my entire world!

with a few months, I met with the kiss of a brown recluse, entered hand to hand combat with the most ferocious pitbull that’s ever lived, and WENT OFF A CLIFF IN MY CAR!!!

oh no, this was much more than the worst case of bad luck I history, or the people who said, “well, bad thing do come in 3’s.”

oh no, this was the greatest heights of bad karma. No doubt about it.

dear god, I would hate to be fatbagg right now!!!

Whoa!! He sent you a sob story? Which one, as there have been a few it looks like?

he must not mind having heaps of bad karma building up. I am a firm believer in karma. It rears its vicious head and strikes when you least expect it. It’s definitely real!

KARMA IS REAL!!

I executed an act of revenge upon someone that tried to destroy my entire world!

with a few months, I met with the kiss of a brown recluse, entered hand to hand combat with the most ferocious pitbull that’s ever lived, and WENT OFF A CLIFF IN MY CAR!!!

oh no, this was much more than the worst case of bad luck I history, or the people who said, “well, bad thing do come in 3’s.”

Karma only hits people if they have some sort of empathy which Fatbagg has none. He will never see the force of Karma because he does not care or give a shit about anything. How can Karma hurt someone like that, it can't.

Karma only hits people if they have some sort of empathy which Fatbagg has none. He will never see the force of Karma because he does not care or give a shit about anything. How can Karma hurt someone like that, it can't.
Yeah, he is definitely a sociopath.

Just read this whole thing. In the luxury watch world it's pretty common to post a photo of a handwritten note with the date and seller's name on it, along with the watch. That way everyone knows he's really in possession of it. And one of the watch marketplaces, sort of like Reverb, they actually tell you to set the watch to various times and take photos to prove you have it when you list it. Shame that it's about necessary to do that with guitars and amps.

KARMA IS REAL!!

If you are in the US, ever watched “My Name is Earl”?:D

That sucks. I am a new member here. I just joined today. I am a member at splawn amp forum for over decade but it has gotten very quiete over there lately.

I wonder if this thief can join back in here under a different name and start ripping people off again? I hope not but suspect he could if he creates a different email?

That sucks. I am a new member here. I just joined today. I am a member at splawn amp forum for over decade but it has gotten very quiete over there lately.

I wonder if this thief can join back in here under a different name and start ripping people off again? I hope not but suspect he could if he creates a different email?
He could make a different email but I think he would have to make a new paypal account as his real name would be visible if you went to send him cash (or if he tried to send you funds). I could be wrong but I think paypal makes you authenticate your name with ID and such also.

He could make a different email but I think he would have to make a new paypal account as his real name would be visible if you went to send him cash (or if he tried to send you funds). I could be wrong but I think paypal makes you authenticate your name with ID and such also.
That's good. But only if you know his name beforehand. I don't think his name has been mentioned in this thread? Might be against rt policy?

I was just browsing the classifed section and i can't reply or create posts. I guess because i am a new member. How long do i have to wait until i can take part in classifieds?

Strange.... he's still on TGP. Just sent me a pm about wanting to buy my amp outright that I have listed FSOT.... in half broken English and asking questions that are clearly stated and answered in my thread.

Last edited:
Back