Breaking news from Germany : Pandemic is a Politic scam

Hard to believe one year ago this week the plan was: not to worry, in a couple days the cases will go down to zero.

Anyhow, to your question today:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-conte...VID-19-Response-and-Pandemic-Preparedness.pdf
His plan is no different than Trump’s, essentially. Most of those points have nothing to do with fighting COVID. They’re just empty platitudes. I seem to remember when Trump shut down flights into this country from trouble spots, Biden called it a “bigoted” move. Biden isn’t doing anything different than what the Trump admin did. Well, there’s no nearly daily briefings anymore.

Where exactly can I find his plan? You have a link or something?
I remember daily briefings on tv in which they detailed what they were doing. Trump’s been virtually banished from the internet, so good luck finding anything. I do remember his admin shutting down international travel from trouble spots at a crucial time, and I also remember his admin rolling out a vaccine (which Biden took while Trump was still in office) in record time.

I remember daily briefings on tv in which they detailed what they were doing. Trump’s been virtually banished from the internet, so good luck finding anything. I do remember his admin shutting down international travel from trouble spots at a crucial time, and I also remember his admin rolling out a vaccine (which Biden took while Trump was still in office) in record time.
Trump told people to inject bleach on April 24th. There were no daily briefings after that. You sure do remember with rose tinted glasses. The Biden Administration has held 3 Coronavirus Task Force meetings per week since his second week in office. Sorry that Fox News didn't tell you that.

Last edited:
When he restricted travel, all the Americans in foreign countries flew back with no masks on and brought the Coronavirus to the entire country. Genius! That was equally as dumb as Cuomo sending the Coronvirus patients back to the nursing homes. This morning Fauci said that Trump stopped working on the vaccine plan last June. And worked zero hours on it since.
You act like Trump did that. Youre a dumb ass. It was the people that flew back with no mask duh. Youre about as stupid as joe biden

This all boils down to whoever is responsible for this Covid. Trump didnt do it and neither did any other world leaders that we know of. Fauci a criminal along with pelosi biden and schumer

This all boils down to whoever is responsible for this Covid. Trump didnt do it and neither did any other world leaders that we know of. Fauci a criminal along with pelosi biden and schumer
Have you ever heard the expression an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure? Or $10 trillion in cure. How about if you fail to plan, you plan to fail? Trump failed to plan.

Have you ever heard the expression an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure? Or $10 trillion in cure. How about if you fail to plan, you plan to fail? Trump failed to plan.
I have. When Trump wanted to close all of the borders all democrats called him a xenophobe. If we had stronger borders and immigration I’m more than certain we wouldn’t have nearly as many deaths. BUT, let’s look at the southern boarders. Now people can just basically waltz right in with a virus and go unnoticed. Yay!

I have. When Trump wanted to close all of the borders all democrats called him a xenophobe. If we had stronger borders and immigration I’m more than certain we wouldn’t have nearly as many deaths. BUT, let’s look at the southern boarders. Now people can just basically waltz right in with a virus and go unnoticed. Yay!
It’s of no use man. The derangement is too strong in that one.

Reactions: lll
So Covid is a hoax... But gets spread around by illegals?

I mean screw this BS about homophobia and racism. That's just stupid as fuck.

So Covid is a hoax... But gets spread around by illegals?

I mean screw this BS about homophobia and racism. That's just stupid as fuck.
Well, it is getting spread by illegals when Glorious Leader Biden is allowing this to happen:

"More than 100 illegal immigrants who tested positive for the coronavirus — after their arrival in Texas since late January — have been released by the Border Patrol into the Lone Star State and are free to travel to other parts of the US, according to reports.

Felipe Romero, a spokesman for the border city of Brownsville, told Fox News that they are telling the migrants who tested positive to follow Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidelines to quarantine and maintain social distance, but that Brownsville doesn’t have the authority to stop them from traveling to the rest of the country."

https://nypost.com/2021/03/03/migra...medium=site buttons&utm_campaign=site buttons

What’s Biden’s plan?

Biden's plan is not to let people die needlessly like McDonald O.J. Trump willfully allowed! Donny boy is just as worse or even more horrific than Charles Mansion who did not commit murder, but incited murder through manipulation like the little orange man did throughout his ONE term.:thumbsdown:

Well, it is getting spread by illegals when Glorious Leader Biden is allowing this to happen:

"More than 100 illegal immigrants who tested positive for the coronavirus — after their arrival in Texas since late January — have been released by the Border Patrol into the Lone Star State and are free to travel to other parts of the US, according to reports.

Felipe Romero, a spokesman for the border city of Brownsville, told Fox News that they are telling the migrants who tested positive to follow Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidelines to quarantine and maintain social distance, but that Brownsville doesn’t have the authority to stop them from traveling to the rest of the country."

https://nypost.com/2021/03/03/migra...medium=site buttons&utm_campaign=site buttons

Sure...from the NY Post...one of Donald's favourite right-wing newspapers. You conservative snowflakes are experts at shifting the blame to ALWAYS someone else. Since these immigrants are from SHIT-HOLE countries...I bet they carry a multitude of diseases...right there Tucker?:poop:

Sure...from the NY Post...one of Donald's favourite right-wing newspapers. You conservative snowflakes are experts at shifting the blame to ALWAYS someone else. Since these immigrants are from SHIT-HOLE countries...I bet they carry a multitude of diseases...right there Tucker?:poop:
Well, the blame does lay at Biden's feet as he's the one that called for the huddled, infected masses...and hey, you're the one that said it - they are from shithole coutries and they are carrying a variety of lovely diseases which will enrich our nation into what is quickly becoming a shithole nation, itself. Gotta love diversity and multi-culturalism and all the joys they bring!

Herein lies the differing point of view.

Responsible:
adjective
  1. having an obligation to do something, or having control over or care for someone, as part of one's job or role

The Trump administration was responsible. Did Trump cause it? Obviously not. But he damned well needed to take responsibility and didn't. This is why liberals and non-die hard Republicans wanted him out of office... He didn't do his job and the result speaks for itself.

Biden is responsible for it now. The difference I have seen? In January, experts did not think a vaccine would be widely available until April of 2022. After less than 2 months in office, experts believe we will have a vaccine manufactured by end of May and distributed by June/July... Of 2021. California, which has been aggressively locking down the state, is proposing to open theme parks and stadiums in summer.

This isn't about politics or who did what. It is about quality of life. The difference is night and day. If you don't see it, sorry.

Last edited:
All immigrants legally allowed across the Southern border have to take a Coronavirus test and receive a negative result before they are allowed to enter the U.S. Fox News is perpetuating yet another lie about immigrants. Blaming immigrants for all manor of problems has a very long and storied history in the U.S., Spain, Turkey and Germany. It usually leads to genocide. Let's hope we are the exception.

Last edited:
Back