Robert Fripp plays Metallica...

I’m waiting to read the comment from the ‘crossed arm guy’ member.
‘sounds like if he switched out the 12ax7 tube to Chinese Tung sol he would get a better attack!

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Seems bizarre and trashy for a senior citizen to emotionlessly bang out metallica while his wife bellows at the camera and shows off her obviously cheap tit job.

It feels like they were going for something artistic or whatever but it just comes off as attention-seeking, and it's about as easy to watch as a mom & dad rapping at their kids about how it's cool to brush your teeth.

Like we get it. Your wife is completely insane, so yeah she's probably great in bed or whatever, and yay good for you if you're just looking for a blowup doll to hang out with, but the fact that you're making videos like this and making them public just shows you've clearly lost control of the situation, and that her insanity is overflowing into your life, proven by the fact that you think this batshit garbage is good and appropriate to show to people.

"Good luck buddy" is about all you can say, really.
hahahaha
you sound like a baptist church minister
where you from bubba?
alabammy?
texas?
Seems like you are completely clueless and bible black, with zero concept of who and what fripp has done since 1969 onwards.
This is called a piss take, and clearly you have an oversized catheter inserted, the bag has popped and you've got gallons of it all over your shag carpeted floor in that double wide.
FYI Toyah is also an accomplished musician /performer and had a bunch of film acting roles, been in many films/TV series' and had a run of hit singles in the 80's.

It's an English thing. Clearly having fun and dealing with an unfortunate situation like all of us the best way they can. If it doesn't hurt anyone, who cares... change the channel if you are offended. I just wish I had her energy and i'm probably 20 years younger than her.

Jesus Christ. Can’t believe the fuddy duddy nonsense in this thread...lol couple of people having a good time with music and she’s rockin’ great attitude and still looking sexy as hell. Or is this Bible Study Talk? Lol

It's an English thing. Clearly having fun and dealing with an unfortunate situation like all of us the best way they can. If it doesn't hurt anyone, who cares... change the channel if you are offended. I just wish I had her energy and i'm probably 20 years younger than her.
This 100%. Just having fun no f#@ks given.

Back