Worst amp you have ever played

Shit. I was at guitar center a few years back and played the yamaha thr or some shit. some lunchbox gimmick. It was pretty bad too. Would need to put it next to the line 6 to see which was worse

Honestly, I haven't played the line 6 in like 6 years or something. I kinda want to go get one off of CL and see if I can make it sound any better. They are like perennially 30 bucks. Unfailinglly, someone is always selling three for like 60. How does one end up with three line 6 amps?

Line 6 Flextone was in a rehearsal room already. I did not want to carry my gear in and used the line 6. I t was the worse amp I ever played. Sounds like shit.
I don't know why it is so much fun to hate on this amp. But, aparently, with covid, the prices have skyrocketd. You cannot find one under 90. Honestly, I have found the perfect setup for gigging. https://austin.craigslist.org/msg/d/austin-line-spider-amp-and-line-speaker/7296402987.html
Do not get jealous if I end up being the coolest guy at the show and the envy of rig talk.

Attachments

• line 6.jpg
    line 6.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 43
The first Flextones (before the POD came out) were actually really great amps.
Once the POD took off, L6 got huge, and every successive run at the Flextone
has gotten worse.

Dean amp.
I bought it at a sketchy music store in Elfers, Fl.
It was a 1X12, solid state and had distortion.
Me and my buddy were jammin & jammin on it totally dimed and it caught on fire.
We were like HELL YEAH DUDE!!!
I wasn't stoked cleaning it up but that's when I moved up large to the Marshall Valvestate. 🤟

Randall Diavlo 100H. Any amp that NEEDS an eq in the loop, to sound even halfway decent, is garbage. IMO. While the 45w version actually sounded pretty good. No idea why the 100 would be the complete opposite but I returned it the next day.

Back