143 Brits died shortly after their jabs

Yep. The material science/numbers/graphs/charts worshippers on the left would LOVE to live in a digital, quantized, sterilized LEGO type world.

Attachments

• 169582507_3528944473872450_913440133960468310_n.jpg
    169582507_3528944473872450_913440133960468310_n.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 54
Remember when the climate experts spoke about how the polar caps would melt, heat would be unbearable at 420 PPM CO2? This is what that looks like, since currently levels are 420 PPM (and there are a number of areas in the world setting record lows for this time of year:)

I see that you didn't bother to educate yourself on how global warming works yet.
I forgot, we all have to freeze our arses off first. I see you didn't bother to educate yourself on what causes climate change, viz., the Sun, the Earth's Oceans, positioning of the Earth (tilt), etc., nor the patterns that have been around for eons... nor the FACT that it's been getting cooler over the past few years and not hotter. Yes, one day we will have serious heat waves, just like that WHEN CO2 EMISSIONS WERE LOW, but until then, be more afraid of what cooling does to our food supplies and how we're going to heat our homes when the libtards want more solar panels covered with snow and all those frozen wind turbines (both of which require a ton of fossil fuel to create).

I forgot, we all have to freeze our arses off first. I see you didn't bother to educate yourself on what causes climate change, viz., the Sun, the Earth's Oceans, positioning of the Earth (tilt), etc., nor the patterns that have been around for eons... nor the FACT that it's been getting cooler over the past few years and not hotter. Yes, one day we will have serious heat waves, just like that WHEN CO2 EMISSIONS WERE LOW, but until then, be more afraid of what cooling does to our food supplies and how we're going to heat our homes when the libtards want more solar panels covered with snow and all those frozen wind turbines (both of which require a ton of fossil fuel to create).
Don't forget the 36 gigatons of CO2 emitted by humans per year. 2020 and 2016 are the two hottest years on record since man began recording temperatures. 16 of the 17 warmest years in recorded history occurred between 2000 and 2020. The Earth's average temperature has risen more than 2 degrees fahrenheit since 1880. Don't let facts stand in your way of your opinion though.

Don't forget the 36 gigatons of CO2 emitted by humans per year. 2020 and 2016 are the two hottest years on record since man began recording temperatures. 16 of the 17 warmest years in recorded history occurred between 2000 and 2020. The Earth's average temperature has risen more than 2 degrees fahrenheit since 1880. Don't let facts stand in your way of your opinion though.
BULLSHIT. The hottest temperatures were recorded in the late 1800s and in the late 1930s. Forgot history and the great depression?... the year that killed thousands with heat? Even the book Grapes of Wrath talked about it. Where are you getting your temperature facts? What's worse with today's temperature reading is that they're using digital thermometers, which are less accurate than the old mercury thermometers. I already posted this, you lazy, disgusting libtard, but here it is again... THE FACTS WITH DATA. And so, don't start spouting "don't let facts stand in your way" without presenting actual data... but I will not do that... here is the data. If you cannot challenge this data, please avoid even responding to my posts, you dumb fuck:

BULLSHIT. The hottest temperatures were recorded in the late 1800s and in the late 1930s. Forgot history and the great depression?... the year that killed thousands with heat? Even the book Grapes of Wrath talked about it. Where are you getting your temperature facts? What's worse with today's temperature reading is that they're using digital thermometers, which are less accurate than the old mercury thermometers. I already posted this, you lazy, disgusting libtard, but here it is again... THE FACTS WITH DATA. And so, don't start spouting "don't let facts stand in your way" without presenting actual data... but I will not do that... here is the data. If you cannot challenge this data, please avoid even responding to my posts, you dumb fuck:

You really don't understand what you are talking about. "Hottest year on record" means the average temperature over the entire year, not a single day.

The climate destabilizing means the variance increases too, and that implies we will have both colder and hotter days. When that happens, we have more storms and other pressure related weather. All the evidence is in front of you, you just choose to ignore scientists and preach like tucker carlson is your idol.

Anyways, don't listen to me or him. I really don't care if you believe us. Our opinion is just as unconvincing as yours. I care that you get your information from experts in the field and not politicians, facebook or talkshow/npr hosts. And I care that you let experts do their job without pushing your politics so they run into problems with congress.

Last edited:
You really don't understand what you are talking about. "Hottest year on record" means the average temperature over the entire year, not a single day.

The climate destabilizing means the variance increases too, and that implies we will have both colder and hotter days. When that happens, we have more storms and other pressure related weather. All the evidence is in front of you, you just choose to ignore scientists and preach like tucker carlson is your idol.

Anyways, don't listen to me or him. I really don't care if you believe us. Our opinion is just as unconvincing as yours. I care that you get your information from experts in the field and not politicians, facebook or talkshow/npr hosts. And I care that you let experts do their job without pushing your politics so they run into problems with congress.
Not talking about a single day if you bother looking at the data I presented. The heat during the great depression extended for MONTHS. Not sure in the world these records are, since in 2020 Canada and China (as a few examples) set some cold records in months that typically were warmer. You are following 'current' propaganda that has ERASED past records. But trust the gov't who wants your carbon taxes.

Not talking about a single day if you bother looking at the data I presented. The heat during the great depression extended for MONTHS. Not sure in the world these records are, since in 2020 Canada and China (as a few examples) set some cold records in months that typically were warmer. You are following 'current' propaganda that has ERASED past records. But trust the gov't who wants your carbon taxes.

Considering many researchers are manually entering hand-written weather records for 100 years worth of weather station data, I think you need to show proof that governments are "erasing" data. If anything, people are trying to make the existing records machine readable to improve models.

Can you please link peer reviewed info instead of conspiracy videos? It's pretty easy to see who is biased.

Considering many researchers are manually entering hand-written weather records for 100 years worth of weather station data, I think you need to show proof that governments are "erasing" data. If anything, people are trying to make the existing records machine readable to improve models.
I already posted a video on this, showing past records vs. current records and how they have changed. But here we go again... no point, since certain people don't even bother watching.

Back