OD's into Smallbox

Waldo Nova

What kind of OD's are you all using with your Smallbox? Interested in hearing experience with Archers, OCD, Smallbox pedal, or any others that add just that little sizzle to get you over the finish line. Or do you run your SB with more distortion from the pedal? Thanks!

What kind of OD's are you all using with your Smallbox? Interested in hearing experience with Archers, OCD, Smallbox pedal, or any others that add just that little sizzle to get you over the finish line. Or do you run your SB with more distortion from the pedal? Thanks!
Buxom Boost works wonder and so is Golden Pearl. My swirl Rockbox Boiling Point works on everything and so does the XTS Multi-precision Drive.

sh4goGL.jpg

I love my TC Electronics Spark through my SB for a little push.

Honestly though, not really needed with my 3CH mod Dave did. You could consider having yours modded too?

I love my TC Electronics Spark through my SB for a little push.

Honestly though, not really needed with my 3CH mod Dave did. You could consider having yours modded too?
I do have the wildwood version... I've since just used the extra little push from the Mesa High Wire buffer. It has a 3db switch intended for using single coil guitars to balance the volume, but I just keep it on for my humbuckers and it's perfect.

Back