ongoing another horrible exchange with fatbagg

First post I made here: https://www.rig-talk.com/forum/threads/horrible-exchange-with-fatbagg.217224/post-2497382

Thought I was done posting on RT but registered again looking for a solution. I was dealing with my own medical issues at the time this issue was new, so I wasn't able to input at the time. I hoped he would come around once his mom (in-law?) got better but she is good enough to be posting comments on his youtube channel and he still refuses to cooperate.

fatbagg offered me a trade with his Trinity at the same time as the the thread in the original post: https://www.rig-talk.com/forum/threads/sold-please-delete.216038/page-2#post-2374962

I shipped out on Jan. 7 agreeing to ship same day. He told me 'Going to try getting this out tomorrow' on Jan. 8, my amp delivered on Jan. 19 with no response.

A few days later a friend in Quebec messages me, saying he got my amp $1000+ USD cheaper than my trade value, saying fatbagg shipped 2 amps to him before he even paid, so he could try both and keep the one he wanted.

On Jan. 27 he would 'update me when he got home' and then deleted account 3520. Chased after his email, facebook, TGP, mutual friends, mutual traders on RT, he made no effort to contact me and ignored my messages. When I confronted and threatened about this he stated he doesn't have an account on RT, a month later he states he is still here and his account is not deleted or banned despite a mod telling me it is.

I requested him to pay the agreed 2200 cash value of the Trinity that he suggested, or another item of similar value. He says 'I didn't describe my amp correctly' though last two owners of the amp were reputable RT members and the current owner of it also said he thought it was consistent with my description. He paid me 1450 of the 3650 total trade value and states that is the actual value of my amp.

I tried to work with him so as not to make a thread that devolves as this one did but he refuses to respond apart from "I wasn't banned on rig-talk'. Possibly in medical debt but still casually stacks 10-20k of gear including at least 3 variants of the Bogner 100-series, Suhr modern and Charvel GG which I can all work with.

Every time I contact him he just something unrelated and diverts blame on me with an abusive tone. I contacted his and my own local police about it and will continue to ask for payment so hopefully something will happen out of it. Thankfully he sold it to someone in Canada so it might work out. When I invoiced him for 1450 I clearly stated in the terms and conditions that the remaining amount was to be paid via his amplifier being shipped to me.

I was away from February until April so I wasn't here to see the threads. Sent him messages everywhere and asked a few others who knew him to talk with him as well. He ignored all of us and didn't reply to me until late June with weeks between messages. His messages: I never got the amp, it was paid in full, I don't have rig-talk, I'm on rig-talk, I wasn't banned, Your amp wasn't as described, I did nothing wrong so calling the police won't help, Why wait half a year to bring it up?

The amp may cause confusion but it very much was as described as he saw both sides of the story for himself and accepted. Either way, he never contacted me about any of his claimed issues despite me being as accommodating as possible. I filed with his and my local police. not just buyer but everyone beware fatbagg? lol

Quick link to things you should refute. Wanted to settle this privately but you refuse to even talk about it. Good luck.

https://www.rig-talk.com/forum/thre...le-exchange-with-fatbagg.225293/#post-2498966https://www.rig-talk.com/forum/thre...hange-with-fatbagg.225293/page-2#post-2498978

Last edited:
It's only gonna get worse with this guy. Seen it before. He's gonna hit rock bottom and screw a bunch more people. Only a matter of time.

This dude is a piece of shit.
He is still bragging online about the gear he own or stolen.
And there are people who still support him.
Nothing more than a thieve piece of shit.
I'll make sure everyone I know is aware of his stealing deals.

I take over at TGP?

I'm going to make sure I'll mention his dealings to everyone I talk to at NAMM. I bet you he is going to be here, and I'm printing out his scamming deal threads and bringing it there with me so I can show them to everyone. lol

I'm going to make sure I'll mention his dealings to everyone I talk to at NAMM. I bet you he is going to be here, and I'm printing out his scamming deal threads and bringing it there with me so I can show them to everyone. lol

I don't know if he has ever gone or if he would have the means to this year if he has to resort to scamming... I would like to run into him and talk though.

Seems obsessive. Is there a name list of people he has screwed over, because I only see one, and we have but one side of the story. Hana Song (KHprojects) was banned from TGP already for falsify claims.
Didn’t he payback the guy that he had a bad deal with? He did. Khproject, I am sorry if this happened to you, if it did. He will most definitely be at NAMM. Perfect time to approach him I’d gather.

Seems obsessive. Is there a name list of people he has screwed over, because I only see one, and we have but one side of the story. Hana Song (KHprojects) was banned from TGP already for falsify claims.
Didn’t he payback the guy that he had a bad deal with? He did. Khproject, I am sorry if this happened to you, if it did. He will most definitely be at NAMM. Perfect time to approach him I’d gather.

My dude Jonathan, I am not banned and unlike you I have proof that you did not pay me in full.

Wrong guy, but I’ve had two great deals with him during that time frame. Sorry you were involved in the January cluster fuck, but he doesn’t seem to owe anyone outside of your claim. So who is he screwing over again lol

FatBagg

If he still owes KHprojects money, then he is still a scammer.

This blows.

It reminds me of that thieving piece of shit pedal guy on TGP, This1smyne, who stole money from people for years. People came out of the woodwork to defend him. Others continue to buy his premade pedals, even though his thievery has been documented by many members.

This blows.

It reminds me of that thieving piece of shit pedal guy on TGP, This1smyne, who stole money from people for years. People came out of the woodwork to defend him. Others continue to buy his premade pedals, even though his thievery has been documented by many members.
Wasnt that the pedal company name

Back