Florida Condo Collapse

Don't remember this one bit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyatt_Regency_walkway_collapse
f7d7237d486d0ec53679010eeac52dc1.jpg

5b76f1843442d.image.jpg

Walk way i can buy. Whole structure concrete and rebar front to back/ side to side no way. Not by itself

Since you have some knowledge in this field, thoughts on the twin towers
Once upon a time...
long ago...
I spent 30 years as a mechanical engineer and designer.

Absolutely EVERYTHING I have seen, read, heard, and watched, leads me to believe these buildings
collapsed. I was hoping that maybe there were some other mechy types here who might want to
discuss the rebar evidence I showed.

Instead we get THE CONSPIRACY-THE BUILDINGS WERE DEMO'D ON PURPOSE!!!!!

That's not discussing what may have caused it. That's tossing really dumb ideas out based on cooked
evidence you found on the internet in the weird corners you frequent.

And every single one of your conspiracies must ultimately lead to WHO was behind IT, why they did IT,
and why IT is being covered up. And that ultimately leads to politics.

The End

Cracking concrete structure with rebar can lead to unstable but a 40 year old structure of that sort does not collapse like that. I have unlimited contractors license in 2 states, one is Fla. Its on video you can see it with your on eyes donnie but yet you refuse to reckon with it just like all your other issues with society.

Most engineers look good on paper and thats about it. I have actually formed for concrete pours that involved 5-15 stories. Forming and rebar

Im a carpenter builder contractor 40 years.

I did roofing and siding (during vinyl siding's glory years) for a couple years - even through New England winters.

Point being, if you want to throw out your credentials to back your argument then you have to be ready
to accept the arguments of those with much more credentials in the engineering areas involved with the
collapse.

All the pros say one thing and you are disagreeing with them (not me).
I have to believe them more than you, right?

Most engineers look good on paper and thats about it. I have actually formed for concrete pours that involved 5-15 stories. Forming and rebar

Which standards did you use to guarantee the structural quality of the concrete you used?
What tools did you use to verify the proper wetness of the mixture at the time of pour?

Depends on who they are and if they were that smart/knowledge we would already know why it collapsed. I say they will him haw around and hope it dissapears.

Forming and rebar. If you imply concrete was inferior something would have happened way before 40 years but not total collpase

Which standards did you use to guarantee the structural quality of the concrete you used?
What tools did you use to verify the proper wetness of the mixture at the time of pour?
I can tell youve never been on a job. Concrete is poured daily everywhere nobody fucking checking concrete. If its a reputable concrete company. Actually only way concrete can be inferior is to be poured to wet aka to much water. Like I said that would show up way before 40 years.

Concrete is poured daily everywhere nobody fucking checking concrete.

So you were just a grunt? That's cool.
I hope somebody checked the shit before it got to you.

Concrete base is just like cocaine.
You wanna increase profit?
Cut it with cheap crap.

Back