Florida Condo Collapse

So you were just a grunt? That's cool.
I hope somebody checked the shit before it got to you.

Concrete base is just like cocaine.
You wanna increase profit?
Cut it with cheap crap.
No more water just makes the job go faster

Theres nothing in that report from 2018 that would make that building collapse like a control demolition. End of story Donald.

You are right.
I am wrong.
Sleep well.

Also, read up some more on gravity and why it's the #1 factor in equations used for demolitions.

22 million pounds of debris removed. :oops:

Untitled.jpg

Ok Doonie They denied the structural engineer access to the collapse. He was hired by the city of Surfside Fla. He is pissed, he was one of the engineers involved after 911. SO who is denying him? Oh all the evidence gone. Allyn Kilsheimer is the engineer. This stinks like rotten fish or pussy which ever you prefer.

Tell me this, why did they get IDF to clean this up and I mean they cleaned up fast. Israeli Defense Force Something is really fucked up with all this, but as usual the media and the govt will take care of it.

And why didn't they wait to take the picture until all of the puddles had evaporated?
And why from that particular view showing the adjacent condos?
And most importantly, who the fuck is that hiding behind the palm tree?

Hunter?
That you?

Untitled.jpg

THEM!!!
tenor.gif

Seriously Pan, sometimes shit just falls.
4dbbfcba6177b92f887649a1c32f86d7.png

Even a 40 year old poorly constructed high rise that was built on the ocean in tropical storm alley.

@panhead, based on video evidence, 911 calls from eye witnesses, and architects analyzing this thing, can you honestly say this is a demo job and not a structural failure with a straight face?

Once upon a time...
long ago...
I spent 30 years as a mechanical engineer and designer.

Absolutely EVERYTHING I have seen, read, heard, and watched, leads me to believe these buildings
collapsed. I was hoping that maybe there were some other mechy types here who might want to
discuss the rebar evidence I showed.

Instead we get THE CONSPIRACY-THE BUILDINGS WERE DEMO'D ON PURPOSE!!!!!

That's not discussing what may have caused it. That's tossing really dumb ideas out based on cooked
evidence you found on the internet in the weird corners you frequent.

And every single one of your conspiracies must ultimately lead to WHO was behind IT, why they did IT,
and why IT is being covered up. And that ultimately leads to politics.

The End
Well said, D. I'm a Land Surveyor. We work with engineers and architects everyday. I have 3 cousins that are engineers. My grandfather was a CBee. He helped design the airstrips in WW2 in Okinawa. His brother and his brother's wife working at a National labratory her in NY. My grandfather helped train engineers on how to operate the nuclear reactor there. My cousin still works there. My uncle has his own engineering company in the Northeast. His oldest son graduated college last year in Engineering. I took two years of Engineering before switching to Biology and then Land Surveying.
My point is, NOBODY with any expertise in the field thinks it is a controlled demolition. The only people who do are people who think they know better than the experts because they found some videos on YouTube and whatever rabbit hole they spend their time in. It just boggles my mind that people with no knowledge of engineering think they know more than the Engineers. It would be like Dale Earnhardt Jr. calling up Elon Musk to tell him he knows more about rocket trajectory than Elon. Actually it would be more like your local burger joint owner calling Elon. Have a little self awareness and realize there are people who have legitimately spent years of there life studying engineering science that know more than you guys. YouTube doesn't equal a college degree.

Those aren't multiple controlled explosions. There is tons of cement and rebar in that building that crash and snap as the structure fails and the floors slap into each other. Windows explode utilities burst. YouTube is not science. Have some self awareness. The people who have actually studied the science and passed years of exams to obtain a degree in the fields involved have ruled and explained it. Do you really think you know more than them?

Back