Best metal out there

What kind of metal do you like? Someone recently put me on to the French band Novelists FR. I really dig their guitar work. “Gravity” is a good song to listen to in order to get a vibe for what they’re like.

Very underrated tone and song, Dino was on his shit at that point.
yeah. mostly the vocals that have turned me off. I like dino. Just like that french band. the vocals turn me off in there, cuz they try to get mainstream with the teenager mad at the world punk sounding voice.

It's hard to narrow it down to just three

but ill throw out a few of the ones that mean the most to me personally and have inspired me musically

https://youtu.be/z5-cfFxyagw

https://youtu.be/m0dMw6OT38g

None of this metal djents, so if thats your thing, please dont click on any of this stuff.

the hardworlder not my normal thing for sure. But that guitar sounds really cool in it for sure. And it is groovy. I like it.
the soul survivor has some kick ass guitar in it too. I can hear this in your playing. I can hear you in into the storm also. What is this genre called? Cuz one of the songs kinda sounds like folk metal, and the others maybe Power metal?

the hardworlder not my normal thing for sure. But that guitar sounds really cool in it for sure. And it is groovy. I like it.
the soul survivor has some kick ass guitar in it too. I can hear this in your playing. I can hear you in into the storm also. What is this genre called? Cuz one of the songs kinda sounds like folk metal, and the others maybe Power metal?

This is all various forms of power metal if you looked it up on MA

And I'm glad you can hear it in my playing, because it should be obvious :ROFLMAO: These are the songs that have influenced my playing the most

This is all various forms of power metal if you looked it up on MA

And I'm glad you can hear it in my playing, because it should be obvious :ROFLMAO: These are the songs that have influenced my playing the most
I am so impressed that i can tell it is power metal. I am very bad at genres because i am new to metal. I liked tool and pantera for a long time, but who doesn't? So sometimes i will bring up a song, and my friend will be like...That is metalcore, that is terrible. I like how many genres there are of metal. I don't know enough about it, so I just listen to what i like.

Back