Hermansson Mod

What type of cabs/speakers have you used with it? What was your favorite? The excitement is growing. My mod will start in a couple months.
I’m using a Friedman 412, with green v30s and it sounds great with it, definitely no complaints. I’m thinking about getting a Mesa Cab for my Mesa Hermansson but honestly it sounds good with the Friedman as well. What mod are you getting??

I am going with the 5 gain stage on a 1959HW. I had some questions about yours. I know you mentioned some of the specs of yours. I was wanting to add an effects loop just for a gate. What did you use as a base for the 5 gain stage?

I am going with the 5 gain stage on a 1959HW. I had some questions about yours. I know you mentioned some of the specs of yours. I was wanting to add an effects loop just for a gate. What did you use as a base for the 5 gain stage?
Hey man I just saw this, I used a 1959 SLP Reissue, Henric sourced the amp

Hey @Smashedguitarist , did you get your Hermansson modded amp?
I got mine about three weeks ago and could not be happier with it. It's probably the amp that surprised me the most!
I was expecting a great amp for metal, but not only it's even better than what I expected it be for metal, it also kills on classic rock and hard rock stuff. I can literally nail early Slash tone (AFD) with my Les Paul.
Henric work is the best I've seen, and his customer service is beyond fantastic.
I'm still going to do a small review of my amp sometime soon, but feel free to PM me if you need more info regarding the amp.
This is the amp:

I got mine about three weeks ago and could not be happier with it. It's probably the amp that surprised me the most!
I was expecting a great amp for metal, but not only it's even better than what I expected it be for metal, it also kills on classic rock and hard rock stuff. I can literally nail early Slash tone (AFD) with my Les Paul.
Henric work is the best I've seen, and his customer service is beyond fantastic.
I'm still going to do a small review of my amp sometime soon, but feel free to PM me if you need more info regarding the amp.

Awesome to hear!! Was waiting to hear your thoughts

Man. I love the sound of his amp. i feel like he retains everything great about a marshall, but the way you can tighten it up to modern metal is cool as fuck. I would love to play it. But I went the Wizard route, and haven't looked back
Maybe i should look back, too. lol

Man. I love the sound of his amp. i feel like he retains everything great about a marshall, but the way you can tighten it up to modern metal is cool as fuck. I would love to play it. But I went the Wizard route, and haven't looked back
Maybe i should look back, too. lol
You should not look back on the Wizard because they are amazing too. But Henric amps are different enough to justify having both.

This is the amp:

Gongrats on the new amp Sir!
I am on the waiting list of Hermansson and Larry.
How do you compare Dino 962 and Hermansson? I can't get much info about Larry and Hermansson. So, very curious about them.

Hmmm.
Great to see the plastic explosives expert
in my squad of renegades, -getting some well deserved sidework.
He's good isn't he fellas?

I like what he did to the Mesa Lonestar-Sick!
I'm actually gonna commission him to work on my Tesla, oh yeah, we'll be adding some
boosts with toggles to boost that drive
and modify the computer-board housed/computer-chip littered transmission.
STOKED!
Fire in the hole M'fer's!

Kidding aside, coming soon ..the HVM

Last edited:
Back