Anyone want a Mint Vh4 and cash for a 2c++

WELL.jpg

To the dude who put in a formal complaint about this:

Get over it man. Exo-metal apologised and wished Techdeth good luck:

I was simply trying to help, I found the back and forth annoying, sorry I was short. I know you want one of these and wish u luck.
Additionally, Techdeth said, "All good man".

What more do you want? Talk about wasting a mod's time. Seriously man, we've got better things to do than deal with baseless, whiney complaints. Enough already. :thumbsdown:

If your excuse is that you reacted to the original "fuck off" statement, maybe wait next time for things to play out before being triggered?

To the dude who put in a formal complaint about this:

Get over it man. Exo-metal apologised and wished Techdeth good luck:

Additionally, Techdeth said, "All good man".

What more do you want? Talk about wasting a mod's time. Seriously man, we've got better things to do than deal with baseless, whiney complaints. Enough already. :thumbsdown:

If your excuse is that you reacted to the original "fuck off" statement, maybe wait next time for things to play out before being triggered?

Holy shit, someone REPORTED that? They need to grow a pair, post haste

All of us can be prickly once in a while, shit happens.

Well, I was surprised by the fact that the member wasn't new here. Very-surprised.

That said, as I did with the "Is Saying "Fuck Off" to Someone a Personal Attack?" poll in OTC, sometimes I think it's instructive for a reporting member to see how the wider community feels about it 'cause, after all, if there's an established vernacular / culture already in-place, it pays to be aware of it 'cause you're gonna look like a goose if you waddle in crying fowl (see what I did there? :LOL:).

Back