Anyone want a Mint Vh4 and cash for a 2c++

Well, I was surprised by the fact that the member wasn't new here. Very-surprised.

That said, as I did with the "Is Saying "Fuck Off" to Someone a Personal Attack?" poll in OTC, sometimes I think it's edumacational for a reporting member to see how the wider community feels about it 'cause, after all, if there's an established vernacular / culture already in-place, it pays to be aware of it 'cause you're gonna look like a goose if you waddle in crying fowl (see what I did there? :LOL:).

That totally makes sense. And I like the vibe here - its the EXACT opposite of TGP, which is why I like it :ROFLMAO:

Awesome sauce, Dan! :cheers:

That's why I've loved it since the day I joined. Even created a few threads back in the day about how great I thought it was here IIRC.

People can be themselves. I reckon that's what it comes down to in the end. :cheers2:

Just another day behind the lines
gun-machine-gun.gif

I know that's why I'm into music, always have been. Thanks for your desperately needed opinion fuckin shaft smoker.

Irony - Having a problem with someone putting their 2c’s worth in when you did the exact same thing and got put back in your box by the OP 👍

Last edited:
Back