Proud Boys now talking too.

Taking selfies. Ya, that's what January 6th was all about.
You another one who would have had no problem if your boy had pulled of his coup?

And ya, this is WAY out of hand. @Monkey Man how about you slap all 3 of us off the head with a warning that
if anyone copies that OLD post ever again they earn an immediate stay in the hole?

I am tired of fighting back but I'm not going to sit on my hands while those two children keep giving me kicks.

Last edited:
😢😢😢
Pathetic, Whining, Racist little girl.
Unbelievable, insanity to ask that something HE POSTED to not be allowed to be seen by others, like it’s our fault?! Typical to blame others for everything that they themselves have done, “always someone else’s fault”…
Twist everything around like a psychopath.

The post should be seen by everyone in all forms on Rigtalk so people know what a sick deranged mental case he is.

Then, showing just how corrupt you are, Even switching it around attaching our names to his sick racist post and reposting it?! Threatening to re-post a fake that you doctored up to look like we did it?
How dare you, asking for moderation to step in…
You are delusional.
How dare you ask for Moderators to do anything for you, after what you have done, you sick psychotic human being.

He is the most psychotic moron on Rigtalk, having numerous RT accounts, for one reason only, so he can have a fake set of balls, trolling like a disgusting mental sociopath… constantly attempting to turn reasonable discussions into his typical bullshit left / right anti -Trump crap.

But then,
He cries like a little baby when people call him out on it… The ‘abused innocent little angel’ routine Is quite childish and pathetic. But it fits perfectly, as how a psychopath would act.

He should be banned for life, for being the cancer he is here.
But of course, he already has numerous bullshit accounts here to pick up and start his same old mentally retarted delusional trolling song again and again.

Anybody that thinks I’m going too hard on someone here, you have no clue, no idea.

Last edited:
image.jpg

View attachment 99596View attachment 99599

View attachment 99602

@SQUAREHEAD

You wanna grow up and stop? You do and I will.

You keep going and I'm posting 3 for every 1 of yours.
Everyone now will know for sure you enjoy that post if you keep going.

Your call Brother Keith.
It is DEEPLY disturbing to see you post this and THEN accuse Keith of not being grown up. You made a parody of yourself into a meme material. Just stop man... this is like watching Mike Tyson fight against Trudeau.

Just stop man... this is like watching Mike Tyson fight against Trudeau.

Waiting for a mod to step in and tell EVERYONE to stop.

Never saw you speaking up to both Keith and Picasso when I was away and they posted it.

Over and over and over again.

I let it go for about a month but when they kept at it I stepped in.

I don't give a shit who punches me in the nose. They are getting punched back.

Waiting for a mod to step and tell EVERYONE to stop.

Never saw you speaking up to both Keith and Picasso when I was away and they posted it.

Over and over and over again.

I let it go for about a month but when they kept at it I stepped in.

I don't give a shit who punches me in the nose.
They are getting punched back.

You are pathetic, you were never gone you dirty, manipulative cunning rat. The place is much better without you here. Please just leave and go somewhere else!

You are pathetic, you were never gone you dirty, manipulative cunning rat. The place is much better without you here. Please just leave and go somewhere else!

YES I WAS GONE.
YOU AND KEITH WANTED ME BACK cause you kept posting shit about me.

And speak for yourself. I don't see you doing much around here other than posting really ugly shit in this section.

YOU are a waste of forum breath except for your small posse of guys who like laughing
at the pics of obese women and gay men that you seem to really enjoying posting a lot.

ON A FUCKING GEAR FORUM.

So shut the fuck up as to who can hang around here.

Nope, he was never gone indeed, but he’s too stupid to figure out how he didn’t cover his tracks.

@Monkey Man
@JackBootedThug

Asking both of you right out here in the open for everyone to see.

Understood that you guys are NOT going to come down on members for ripping on other members. - I LIKE this rule!
Understood that it even goes for ex-members. - this one too, to a degree!

I think I was gone 5-6? weeks total but kept checking in to see what these two members were up to after I stumbled
over the first raid of my Facebook page.

For at least the last month prior to me joining back up as a new member, they have both been relentless
with posting shit about me - to the point of obsession in my opinion - even if they thought all those other members
might have been me.

I mean, were you guys watching?

Tell all 3 of us to KNOCK IT OFF otherwise they'll be prison time.
You now have outsiders commenting that this shit sucks for them to have to sift through.

Please, if not for me, for the health of the forum.

Thank you.

Simple Keith.
Just stop stalking me with an old post.
Simple.

And I want the mods to slap ALL THREE OF US.
So no innocence.
Pay attention.

It's getting very-tired, fellas.

Donnie, own it. I'm sure Keith will tire of posting that quote at some point. I'd like to think we're all tired of seeing it. If you stop reacting, well, you know how teasing goes. Keith... hint, hint...

Put it this way, there's a whole lot less clutter and bullshit if you don't reply with the same quote and attribute it to Keith or Picasso. That childish tit-for-tat shit show was embarrassing IMHO.

I'm not gonna be drawn into a debate with you Donnie; the last was on my birthday and now it's Christmas Eve, which due to my Norwegian heritage is the day we celebrate Chrissie.

You've been good thus far so let's not ruin it by becoming unhinged 'cause a mozzie's been biting your ear on the same spot for a while. I hope to find you kids playing nicely in the pen when I return after Christmas. :cheers2: :thumbsup:

I've already owned it. Over and over again.

Just asking for the teacher tell all 3 kids to knock it off.

I get the focus, Keith gets a nod and a wink, and Picasso skips right on past.

The forum once again show it's true colors.

I've already owned it. Over and over again.
Good; I've seen that.

Just asking for the teacher tell all 3 kids to knock it off.
Nobody broke any rules so I simply suggested you guys dial it back:

It's getting very-tired, fellas... that childish tit-for-tat shit show was embarrassing IMHO.
... and will add more in this post...

I get the focus, Keith gets a nod and a wink, and Picasso skips right on past.
You got the focus 'cause I was responding directly to you, the complainant.

The forum once again show it's true colors.
Let's not go down that road again.

Look, I've been coughing up blood and had a fever for 6 days due to a poisoning and am about to be picked up for Christmas (I reckon I shouldn't be going but I'm a firm believer in duty). This is trivial, unnecessary bullshit. All parties are guilty to some extent or another and it's up to you guys to pull your heads in if you don't wanna come across as children. No rules have been broken; no punishments will be metered-out.

It's just not a good vibe for OTC so I would prefer it if you all focussed on the other things that keep you entermatained besides that single post.

Have a great Christmas all; I'll be back in a day or so and hope to find y'all playing nicely in the sandpit. :LOL: :cheers2:

Put it this way, there's a whole lot less clutter and bullshit if you don't reply with the same quote and attribute it to Keith or Picasso. That childish tit-for-tat shit show was embarrassing IMHO.

I respectfully disagree. These bullies have been posting his picture in every other otc thread for months, even when one of his aliases wasn't interacting with them.
No rules have been broken;
I respectfully think you are wrong.

"You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others..."

Donnie seems pretty offended that people are bullying (abusing) him by posting his photo over and over again. How about the moderators actually do something about it?!

Hope you feel better. And Merry Christmas.

Hope you get well Monkey Man.

I see Dave re-posted it again right after you asked Keith to stop.

Another day of the knuckle draggers ruling the roost around here.

Back