Proud Boys now talking too.

hey Don, take a deep breath, turn off the computer & give it a rest man. its Christmas.

I did that for half of yesterday. What can I say, I'm a proud American who hates the anti-science, anti-democracy assholes around here.

Oh well.
I know!
Puppies!

Attachments

• 95e1cd7368675dd7da6f6d77c190ae61.gif
    95e1cd7368675dd7da6f6d77c190ae61.gif
    6.1 MB · Views: 58
Last edited:
I did that for half of yesterday. What can I say, I'm a spoon fed useful idiot programmed by MSM who hates any concept of critical thinking who
supports political driven science , has no respect for the Constitution and can’t stand the undisputed fact that I’m an asshole around here.

There ya go. That’s closer to the truth

I did that for half of yesterday. What can I say, I'm a spoon fed useful idiot programmed by MSM who hates any concept of critical thinking who
supports political driven science , has no respect for the Constitution and can’t stand the undisputed fact that I’m an asshole around here.

There ya go. That’s closer to the truth

Wow, we finally agree on something! Moving in the right direction…

No one believes anything you say Batman…except Shitstain.
It's called the scientific community and they are called medical doctors.

I'm just looking at how the conspiracy theorists are coming apart after Trump blew them off by telling them to get the booster.

They can't tell us what the conspiracy is after a week.

I urge everyone here to go and ask your GP to administer this shot or the booster shot…
They won’t do it, Nope, they will not do it…

No, You have to go to some make shift-clinic that will be gone or moved on to another location within a week and get the shot there, from some Unnamed unidentified clinic worker…

there is no accountability, NO DOCTOR in North America, no GP is willing to administer these clot shots for a reason,

Hmmmm, do some critical thinking…

I urge everyone here to go and ask your GP to administer this shot or the booster shot…
They won’t do it, Nope, they will not do it…

No, You have to go to some make shift-clinic that will be gone or moved on to another location within a week and get the shot there, from some Unnamed unidentified clinic worker…

there is no accountability, NO DOCTOR in North America, no GP is willing to administer these clot shots for a reason,

Hmmmm, do some critical thinking…
My GP doesn't give me shots either. The nurse does but they do what the doctor tells them. Even the very batch a shot came from and who administered it to whom is logged so that clusters where some warped nurse was faking giving the vaccine can be detected, have been detected and the offenders fired.

Does your GP put stints in your heart there and them himself also? Does he pull pills from a drawer like in these Hollywood movies you can't tell apart from reality? Or like the rest of normal humanity are you sent somewhere else to get them after?🤔

Turn off Alex Jones to save what few braincells are left.

Ya, all this shit is logged pretty vigorously.
That's a mandate with any emergency release drug.

If I had had a bad re-action they would have known exactly what batch my shot was from,
when I got it, and at what location nationwide.

Dose #1: 04/10/21 Pfizer ER8729 CVS #9131
Dose #2: 05/01/21 Pfizer EW0172 CVS #9131

Science at work fellas.

Back