posting in classifieds

Whoa friend, now that will NEVER happen. I have a real sickness that can only be treated by old custom King Vs...

Last edited:
1DBEF3F2-6474-40A9-9311-24B80BDF6797.jpeg

All I got

If you read the rules as suggested earlier, you'll see that rule #15 requires that both the sale status and item be included in thread titles.

In this particular thread / ad you're referring to, the title still says, "FS" (for sale), and the latest post was a "bump" in June, telling us that the item wasn't sold yet at that point in time.

You can ask the question in that thread, of course...

If you read the rules as suggested earlier, you'll see that rule #15 requires that both the sale status and item be included in thread titles.

In this particular thread / ad you're referring to, the title still says, "FS" (for sale), and the latest post was a "bump" in June, telling us that the item wasn't sold yet at that point in time.

You can ask the question in that thread, of course...
Thanks Monkey Man. I did read that rule, but an inactive listing for 6 months (made me wonder) and I don't have 50 points so can't ask in that thread.
I in the market for that exact item and was hoping someone would maybe let him know there is someone interested in his post. Unless that's against the rules (not trying to saxophone my way around the rules just trying to find what that a member might still be selling).

Whoa friend, now that will NEVER happen. I have a real sickness that can only be treated by old custom King Vs...
I’d love to see your collection. I had a custom shop KV1 built in 2000. Had to sell it due to family issues, always missed that guitar.

Not fast enough, he's a lame. I think in ten years I might have something interesting to add but struggling with the post count is just pathetic and on top of that he's a saxophonist. I motion to ban all saxophonists🎯
i don't know much about this, or local culture, but it's not the post count, it's the posts i saw that made me wonder...
15 years and 8 reactions? that's not exactly creating engagement. is it really "been a member"?

Hover your pointer over a member's name in the sidebar mate.

For more info, you can click the name and a page will open with more deets.

Back