We all know each other here but

The content. Look, I get we all want to connect but throwing your personal information out there is just fucking ignorant.

I agree. But i'm already (at least locally) a "known quantity" and somewhat of a "public figure" - if you know where to look my personal information, its all over the internet.

No sense worrying about milk thats already been spilled.

And most of the RT guys are cool, in general. I don't mind them going through pictures of my gear, instagram videos of me playing Iced Earth songs, and dank memes that will eventually convert them to my reactionary political beliefs :ROFLMAO:

Hey Kurt I hope all is well I see you're still in Coos Bay do you like it better than Lincoln City
Actually...they are kind of the same but, I moved to Coos Bay in 1978 from L.A. and have been trying to get away from Coos Bay ever since but, "They keep pulling me back in!" to quote the Godfather...lol! It'll always be home I guess..The biggest difference between the two city's is that Lincoln City really dies out in the dead of winter and Coos Bay does as well but not ghost town like Lincoln City..lol!

I agree. But i'm already (at least locally) a "known quantity" and somewhat of a "public figure" - if you know where to look my personal information, its all over the internet.

No sense worrying about milk thats already been spilled.

And most of the RT guys are cool, in general. I don't mind them going through pictures of my gear, instagram videos of me playing Iced Earth songs, and dank memes that will eventually convert them to my reactionary political beliefs :ROFLMAO:
Agreed! Some would call me the "Libtard Triggerer" as I don't shy away from local politics and debating the local commies

I don’t have a Facebook but a have a YouTube channel . It’s about music I make for true crime YouTube creators . I make songs for their shows and content . Weird I know . Even weirder is I breed and sell Guinea pigs lol so my page is guitar and Guinea pigs lol . Anyone who wants to subscribe that’s cool . I make weird mucus from pop to death metal so ⚠️ warning it’s all strange
Add me on YouTube

I could be a friend to you.

1645388990071.jpeg

Back