We all know each other here but

I don’t have a Facebook but a have a YouTube channel . It’s about music I make for true crime YouTube creators . I make songs for their shows and content . Weird I know . Even weirder is I breed and sell Guinea pigs lol so my page is guitar and Guinea pigs lol . Anyone who wants to subscribe that’s cool . I make weird mucus from pop to death metal so ⚠️ warning it’s all strange
Whats the url, I'll check it out 🤙

just replace jim with james in my user name, and you got my FB. idk why i've always just used my real name on forums. probably not the smartest thing in the world, but its too late to stop now.

RT and a Fountain Pen Network forum are pretty much my only online presence. I don't care if people online know my name and such (it's Eric BTW), but I'm not one to share a bunch of personal business over the internet. I doubt many would want to know or give a crap anyway. I never understood airing your laundry for everyone to see like some do. Though the myspace page I made almost 2 decades ago might still be around... Is myspace a thing anymore??? I'm not overly social so my in person presence is fairly non existent too LOL.

I'm Jason. No socials, active here and passive on tgp, that's about it, used be active on the dr.z and rekordsrekords forums under same username but alas there is no time for that kind of baloney anymore...

I’ve never did face book. But the people I know have had lot of issues. My mom sister etc....
Bickering over nothing.
‘I farted’
Mom likes this!!

Ridiculous

I don't really do social media anymore (screw FB), but still have an IG account that I keep as a private scrapbook of my hobbies, and hop on Reddit every now and then for the same reasons. In the interest of transparency, my IG handle is the same as this board, and on Reddit I'm Particular__Wasabi663 (random generated name).

Social media is a double edged sword for me. I like networking with people I can learn from to advance my hobby skills, but I loathe what social media has become over the last several years. (it seems) 99% is people whoring out themselves for worthless products, fake friends, fake lives, fake personalities, dumb trends/challenges, "influencers", and humblebragging. The online human dynamic has shifted from actually networking to incredible levels of self centeredness. Follower numbers/engagement took a precedence over honest content. Very difficult to sift through content that's there just for the sake of making silly, stupid content, and actual information. It's just gross. But that's just how my brain compiles it.

But on the other hand, IG is a treasure trove for scantily clad, well endowed women lol

Last edited:
Back