WTB: Mesa Mark III Green Stripe

glpg80

The title is self explanatory.

Feel free to send me a PM and hopefully we can work something out :cheers:

Last edited:
Yeah he shot me a message linking to the reverb link but I can grab a more valuable mark IIB local for his listing prices after shipping and taxes.

He even admits they’re at don’t want to sell prices so I’m not a player at his cost. I won’t insult him or his gear by saying the price I’m a player at. I do wish him the best of luck selling though.

Thanks for the message and the heads up.

Still looking!

May I ask what the allure is for the green stripe? I thought your MK3+ sounded crazy nuts!

Yeah he shot me a message linking to the reverb link but I can grab a more valuable mark IIB local for his listing prices after shipping and taxes.

He even admits they’re at don’t want to sell prices so I’m not a player at his cost. I won’t insult him or his gear by saying the price I’m a player at. I do wish him the best of luck selling though.

Thanks for the message and the heads up.

Still looking!
no offense here. im the ultimate deal hunter too! id do less for board member btw

May I ask what the allure is for the green stripe? I thought your MK3+ sounded crazy nuts!
Never owned one. I’ve only owned a Mesa Tremoverb 1994 and no clips of it exist.

Green stripe because the simulclass balances out the top end moreso than a blue stripe which sounds too top end heavy. It’s also more solo-friendly in terms of playability. It adds a sweeter character.

Never owned one. I’ve only owned a Mesa Tremoverb 1994 and no clips of it exist.

Green stripe because the simulclass balances out the top end moreso than a blue stripe which sounds too top end heavy. It’s also more solo-friendly in terms of playability. It adds a sweeter character.
Just picked up a early tremoverb today! one of the best mesa built.

I just replied to other comment but I can’t say enough good about the green stripe. I have plus mod and it’s huge and full af and smooth

Once again I have to do the
"JEDI MIND trick":gethim:

You will sell him yours at a better than family discount
Lol I just got it back from Mike B and very happy . Lol I’m a Jedi too. No tricks lol
But ya I was just saying why he should want one . The simulclass does smooth it out like he says .

The Green stripe won’t be as aggressive in the top end as a Blue stripe, but I wouldn’t say it’s gonna be sweeter because it’s simulclass. The other simulclass Mark III’s run the inner pair class AB pentode, and the outer pair class A triode. The A pair gives it a sweeter tone with more sag. The Green stripe simul is all pentode, resulting in the amp being tighter, more bold, harder hitting, with more wattage. I sent my simul Blue stripe ++ Coli to Mesa and had Mike make it straight pentode and the amp is now even more raw and brutal.

Back