Cab to pair with Hermansson. Give me ideas !

Techdeth

RESIDENT ROCK PROFESSOR
I’m currently wanting a cab that goes with my Hermansson 5 gain stage 800 . My Diezel FL with v30s is almost perfect just a tad too dark . My Uberkab has the highs and sizzle I want but loses the lows and mids of the Diezel . Right now im thinking Fryette FB cab . If you got one for sale lmk lol . But I wanted advice from you all on what other options I should be checking out

I’m currently wanting a cab that goes with my Hermansson 5 gain stage 800 . My Diezel FL with v30s is almost perfect just a tad too dark . My Uberkab has the highs and sizzle I want but loses the lows and mids of the Diezel . Right now im thinking Fryette FB cab . If you got one for sale lmk lol . But I wanted advice from you all on what other options I should be checking out
Man, I can imaging a front loaded V30 cab being darker than an Uber cab.

I had a new Fat Bottom 4x12 once. Got it because I borrowed one from the guitarist in our sister band. Sold it before I could break it in. You have to pound the hell out of Eminence speakers to break them in, like 2x Celestion time.

Once done it’s awesome!

I had a new Fat Bottom 4x12 once. Got it because I borrowed one from the guitarist in our sister band. Sold it before I could break it in. You have to pound the hell out of Eminence speakers to break them in, like 2x Celestion time.

Once done it’s awesome!
That’s sounds sweet ! Ya I get that break in period . Sometimes that can mess with your head bad

That’s sounds sweet ! Ya I get that break in period . Sometimes that can mess with your head bad
The older cab that had been through tons of gigs, rehearsals and sessions was fucking RAD. I loved that thing with my Zinky Thorn Mofo.

The older cab that had been through tons of gigs, rehearsals and sessions was fucking RAD. I loved that thing with my Zinky Thorn Mofo.
I wish there was a place with lots of cabs to try them all . I live in middle of know where . No players with equipment

Back