Roe vs. Wade Overturned

wouldn't that be more democrats then? Whats the problem? The majority of people consider every abortion a death
Nice spin but if you check the facts you'll see that the majority of Americans did not want Roe overturned.

Nice spin but if you check the facts you'll see that the majority of Americans did not want Roe overturned.
No Spin, I didn't say that. I said they consider it a death. Most actually don't give a fuck what you do, they just don't think they should be paying for it.
Heres a suggestion, don't get pregnant.

wouldn't that be more democrats then? Whats the problem? The majority of people consider every abortion a death

It’s not your decision to make about what happens to another living thing whether they are attached to an umbilical cord or not. They overstepped a major line.

Too much of control of something that shouldn’t be controlled at all. The right for a woman to choose do what she wants with her own body. They will still choose abortion, it just will be illegal. The first case of this being overturned will be a lawsuit sending a mother to jail over having an abortion.

CB5E995D-7A80-4E9E-9A18-D5930FB241DA.png

so my American forumites how likely is it that this ruling will be the tipping point for a type of "civil war"? we know the left are going to riot as usual but will the right stand and fight back against that coming unrest?

You anti-abortion pricks aren’t pro life. You’re simply pro birth.
Only in America can births be forced on women across any and all mitigating circumstances and then those humans be more statistically likely to be killed with your insane gun laws. The place is a haven for conservative rich white men and it’s fucked.

Last edited:
Not a great win for humanity when you’re bringing more unwanted children into the world with broken foster systems or if you look at how many deaths will now occur from having to get abortions illegally.

And where does it stop? What about contraception rights? Plan B pills?

There’s blood on the supreme courts decision to overturn it regardless.

Separation of church and state. God and Supreme Court decisions should never exist in the same sentence, ever.

Women are looked at as nothing more than baby makers. They themselves lost a piece of their own legal rights to their own bodies.
Yeah, its a fucking shame that humanity in some states will have to practice personal responsibility. There isn't anything wrong, at all, with being looked at as a baby maker. No need to say it like it is a bad thing, it is one thing among many that woman can do. If they would rather not be mothers, its as easy as not fucking. Personally I don't care if dems abort up until age 99, but I am a big fan of todays decision . I love to watch a bunch of fat dem bitches Reeeeeing at the top of their lungs about their rights, when the truth is no one wants to fuck an obese land whale with multi colored hair. No one! The ones I feel for are all of those pregnant dudes out their that won't be able to get a uterus plunge when they need it.

so my American forumites how likely is it that this ruling will be the tipping point for a type of "civil war"? we know the left are going to riot as usual but will the right stand and fight back against that coming unrest?
Yeah, look at all those riots. Imagine if that were to happen when someone lost an election or something.

Yeah, look at all those riots. Imagine if that were to happen when someone lost an election or something.
yeah because jan 6 was a riot hahaha .. I must have missed all the footage of looting, burning down business, gun fire and violence ... oh wait thats right it didn't happen and the "rioters" killed no one

Only in America can births be forced on women across any and all mitigating circumstances and then those humans be more statistically likely to be killed with your insane gun laws. The place is a haven for conservative rich white men and it’s fucked.
do you have blue hair?

It’s not your decision to make about what happens to another living thing whether they are attached to an umbilical cord or not. They overstepped a major line.
No, they didn’t. It was the right decision. Just the wrong time. It should be a state government issue.
Oh look. Someone ignorant liberal fuck made it about race. You twats are so predictable. :hys:

We haven’t seen the democrats this pissed off since republicans took away their slaves….

What’s ironic is the left claims my body my choice, but they weren’t like this months ago when the Covid vax was being forced on people. 🤷

No, they didn’t. It was the right decision. Just the wrong time. It should be a state government issue.

Oh look. Someone ignorant liberal fuck made it about race. You twats are so predictable. :hys:

I’m not liberal. I don’t live in your ridiculous country, therefore don’t subscribe to either side of your political system.
While you’re cracking up at your own jokes, you might wanna take a look at some basic stats.
83% of ethnic minority senators and representatives are Democrats while a piddly 17% are Republitards.
Hence why my statement about America being run by ancient, white, conservative male senators is spot on, fucknuckle.

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-ta...-increases-yet-again-with-the-117th-congress/

Back