Let's see your guitar stands - I need inspiration

Skirmish

Hi all,

I'm moving and thinking about upgrading: What are you all using (in the room / wall-mounted / multi guitar racks)? Let's see what you got - recommendations welcome.

Thanks!
Moritz

Angled string swing hangers into a solid block of wood which is secured to three studs. Very strong, and looks cool.

IMG_6969.jpg

Thanks, mate! Nice guitar collection as well! (y)

Have you ever had any issues with humidity / temperature with that setup?

When guitars not being played, they go in their cases, they at band jam or a gig, for years I've owned a Hercules dual guitar stand:
1660058785905.png

/\ agreed. If I'm not playing them,they are in their coffins.
But my guitars stand by themselves.
Y'all have handicapped drunk-ass guitars that need something to help them stand up.

Don't have a picture, but I do the same thing as Zen Amps. A nice oak board screwed into the studs with angled hangers screwed into that. You could also use those U shaped tool hooks from the hardware store if you want the guitars to face forward instead of angled. They're just the right size for hanging a guitar.

I also converted a closet to a guitar rack. They're not seen but easily accessible to get played often enough.

/\ agreed. If I'm not playing them,they are in their coffins.
But my guitars stand by themselves.
Y'all have handicapped drunk-ass guitars that need something to help them stand up.
Yeah, my gitfiddles are totally helpless without me as their caretaker. :D

Nice rack and guitars ZEN Amps. That's how I'm going to do mine. Was going to go with Hercules arms but I like the String Swings like yours.

Are they 16" apart?

Back