Ok I can't stay silent on this any longer, 900lb gorilla.

1660316524143.png

Funny how the science changes like a fart in the wind. Just when all the vaccinated are getting pounded by a "mystery illness" in summer that turns out to be the flu.

Good thing there's a flu vaccine that people still believe in, even if it's only 10% effective.

Funny how the science changes like a fart in the wind. Just when all the vaccinated are getting pounded by a "mystery illness" in summer that turns out to be the flu.

Good thing there's a flu vaccine that people still believe in, even if it's only 10% effective.
Per the FDA for any drug evaluation the gold standard has been and is....anything less than 50% effective is considered useless and not approved. Look it up... it's there criteria.... until now.

I wont be convinced until they end the emergency and rescind the EUA for the "vaccine."
Per existing law the EUA should have been suspended already because they licensed Comirnaty. Per their existing FDA rules and statutes all EUA use medications must stop once there is a product is fully approved and produced under that license.

But once approved they lose the EUA liablity shield for litigation so they won't suspend EUA for that very reason. Don't believe anything I typed... look it up, it's not hidden.

You'll note that only side of these discussions resorts to name calling and personal insults.
The fact that the Mods here allow this is incredible, but these guys will never enter into my real world of interaction. They're just faceless, identity-less popups on a gear forum.
What they represent though is pretty sad, but it's the devolvement of humanity. This element of RigTalk is nothing more than a Republican circle-jerk of conservatives whose only motivation in life is pointing out people and policies who scare and threaten them. We can only move forward as a human race as fast as our most backward and regressive individuals allow.
You're one of those dudes that can get pregnant?

Per existing law the EUA should have been suspended already because they licensed Comirnaty. Per their existing FDA rules and statutes all EUA use medications must stop once there is a product is fully approved and produced under that license.

But once approved they lose the EUA liablity shield for litigation so they won't suspend EUA for that very reason. Don't believe anything I typed... look it up, it's not hidden.
PFE will NEVER produce Comirnaty. It doesn’t work and would be sued to high heaven.

Back