Ok I can't stay silent on this any longer, 900lb gorilla.

Sorry but i am shaking my head at the "not seeing people getting sick but people getting covid"... ummmm, That is what I mean exactly 100%, people are getting SICK and lasting weeks to even months with "long covid". Their immune systems are weak, they are getting sick in SUMMER... pre 2020 this would be very odd, suddenly everyone is ok with that? Sorry but I am not, it is not normal to get "covid" long covid, or ANYTHING cold wise in the HIGHEST Sunniest time of the year.

Sorry but i am shaking my head at the "not seeing people getting sick but people getting covid"... ummmm, That is what I mean exactly 100%, people are getting SICK and lasting weeks to even months with "long covid". Their immune systems are weak, they are getting sick in SUMMER... pre 2020 this would be very odd, suddenly everyone is ok with that? Sorry but I am not, it is not normal to get "covid" long covid, or ANYTHING cold wise in the HIGHEST Sunniest time of the year.
You really have to be an asshole not to see this bullshit.
https://citizenfreepress.com/breaki...-known-as-biggest-scandal-in-medical-history/

DA61EBDC-7F42-4E11-BF06-86B1BDA055D4.jpeg

10AB3CCE-4608-42CF-9020-0679F1BBFB63.jpeg

AE8391CE-0837-4AA7-B76F-8C0C1A85F65F.jpeg

In all four cases, their hospitals made it clear their deaths “were not related to the COVID-19 vaccine.”
… Of course not 😉

The cause of death in Dr. Nayman’s case has not been released.

I bet the cause of death statement says "Unknown and ill defined", like they will do ANYTHING but admit the truth because EVERYTHING comes crashing down. That is how close this really is to being OVER. The second people in mainstream populace catch on, it is over.

I bet the cause of death statement says "Unknown and ill defined", like they will do ANYTHING but admit the truth because EVERYTHING comes crashing down. That is how close this really is to being OVER. The second people in mainstream populace catch on, it is over.
I'm not holding out much hope they will catch on. Too many people are still stuck in the "oh, that would NEVER happen in MY country" mindset.

I'm not seeing such, possibly I'm seeing less general illness. What I am seeing is people contracting COVID around me.

I had the first round of shots, no booster. I did not contract Delta, or any of the early strings.

I did however contract Omicron, which was expected as the vaccines do very little to protect against. I was fine with this as I knew Omi was mild.

Now I did have a problem. Long COVID after contracting Omicron. The last few days I had symptoms with Omicron, It was basically the worse vertigo, dizzy, nausea I have ever experienced. After getting better, that vertigo would return on/off for months. It's gotten much better now.
Can you not see that you have been lied to and continue to be lied to?.....:dunno:

Quite a few deaths in my local area of younger people and as of two days ago my friend's nephew a previously healthy 25 year old male is coughing up blood, hospitalized with covid...... he is double vaxxxed and not expected to make it.... And you are not upset that they flat out lied about it being 95% effective? That revelation is in the court ordered Pfizer clincal trial document release.......it's their data......................

Last edited:
Going to chime in today based on people I know around me. My best friends Univ buddy just had a stroke, same age as us (38/39ish). Here is the crazy thing, my friend was hanging out with the guy 2 weeks ago, the guy himself was having heart issues and confided with my buddy saying he thinks it is the jab that caused his sudden heart issue.

Now fast forward 2 weeks later, and yesterday the guy had a stroke :( I have hung out a handful of times with this guy, his body shape and health was already in the "bad diet needs more exercise" category, so add the jab and it is a done deal.

Not sure if he is going to make it... but it just reiterates the seriousness of this discussion, if you know ANYONE that is jabbed and in denial, you better start opening up that pandora box discussion because it isn't some BS conspiracy, it really is dropping people.

If people acknowledge what's been done to them and demand accountability, it will play right into their hands.

How do you fight an enemy that wants a civil war so that a one world gov can sweep in? Especially when that enemy is your own gov, or something just masquerading as your gov?

Back