Rockinchippy 2022 Cameron Amps Rig Rundown

OYUcy0Q.png

i cant lie, it really does look great
I may have pleasured myself to this shirt.

Basically his rigtalk and other forums internet persona took over his life. LOOK UPON MY CAMARONS AND DESPAIR...FOR I AM ROCKINCHIPPY..or something like that. Don't even remember other than him being a bigtime camaron nuthugger. Actually I never had any issues with him personally so I'll chill with the barbs. If he's happy-I'm happy for him.
He talks about how close him and Cameron are in this video and that it was Cameron’s idea to give him the signature rockin chippy 100. He also says how much work he did for, “the brand.” What the hell is he talking about?

The work was done with the aid of two accomplices, Neil and Bob.
Wait, are Neil and bob like uh, friends of rockin chippy, and like ahhh, the dudes he has do the questionable acts and dirty work so he doesn’t have to get busy himself? I don’t know these two? Are their full names Neil Downe and Bob Quigly?

Listen to any Al Estrada video, (and a few others at that level…) and you hear a consummate ‘pro’ with so much natural groove and feel from playing live and loud with other musicians his whole life. Listen to certain posters’ vids of their big dollar amp collections and you hear this stiff, choppy, ‘marching band’ kind of feel stomping through vaguely familiar 80s riffs. Gimmie’ someone with talent and box-stock off-the-shelf gear any day of the week and twice on Sundays.

Listen to any Al Estrada video, (and a few others at that level…) and you hear a consummate ‘pro’ with so much natural groove and feel from playing live and loud with other musicians his whole life. Listen to certain posters’ vids of their big dollar amp collections and you hear this stiff, choppy, ‘marching band’ kind of feel stomping through vaguely familiar 80s riffs. Gimmie’ someone with talent and box-stock off-the-shelf gear any day of the week and twice on Sundays.
This. I also happen to love Al's videos. Total pro, and class act.

That's not fair. Al could make a broken Squire plugged into a tin can sound good

That's really all it is. It's right up there with all these douchebags here that list their 30 amp collection in their signature, like it's a right of passage. "HEY look at me, I'm special".
Well, I AM special. More special than you, clearly...since I don't buy the same fn amp 15 times and predictably sell it 2 months later..
:ROFLMAO:

Just fn with ya...the real reason I list everything in my sig is simply, I've probably sold 8-10 items from people reaching out and throwing me an offer. Like a big ad that says 'no, I'm not selling but go ahead and throw a number my way'...kind of thing.
:yes:

Well, I AM special. More special than you, clearly...since I don't buy the same fn amp 15 times and predictably sell it 2 months later..
:ROFLMAO:

Just fn with ya...the real reason I list everything in my sig is simply, I've probably sold 8-10 items from people reaching out and throwing me an offer. Like a big ad that says 'no, I'm not selling but go ahead and throw a number my way'...kind of thing.
:yes:
The best thing I ever did on this forum is find the button that deletes members signatures. That use to irritate the shit out of me.
I’m all for discussing rigs, but I don’t need a list of your stuff every time you post.
Not directed at you RacerX…just sayin

This guy has never been in a band his entire life. Think about that.
He also commissioned an amp from a great local builder, then reneged on payment. A real piece of work, this guy. A real F@gBitch Loser.
If true that's a fucking dick move especially towards a local builder.

He obviously knows that a YT post like that is going to cause a stir. Maybe he thrives on that. Did he post his YT on any guitar forums? I guess he didn't play through any of them so I can skip it. If you had 5 Camerons wouldn't you always wonder if maybe any of them were part of a transaction that originally screwed one of the 14 people that were originally scammed. I can only imagine what would happen if he actually posted it here? :LOL:

LOL. I watched it for a minute. He pretty much blows his load in the first 1:15.

He actually said that because of the drama surrounding Cameron (and all the other boutique amps available at the time) he decided to buy a bunch of Cameron amps as.....an investment I guess?

And then someone makes a comment about that in his YT comments and he calls the person out. You can't bait people and then not accept the consequences. Fuck him. And Cameron.

Last edited:
Maybe I should change it back to 'a bunch of stuff'. Lol
Change it to "a bunch of stuff that makes me special and a douchebag, so let's not talk about it. You don't wanna know. Go away." I guess it's in poor taste now to talk about about cool gear we have on a gear forum of all places. I am honestly sad about some of the guys here who have exceptional, rare stuff and feel they have to keep it quiet. I personally love hearing about great, unique pieces even if it's stuff I'll never be able to have or try. That's the stuff I wanna hear and learn about on here. I say more power to those that share (even Rockinchippy. He never bothered me, just got too repeittive after a while and was actually very nice & polite in person)

Last edited:
Back