Any of you guys ever deal with "Ishibashi" in Japan

kmanick

they have something I want but I don't know if I'm comfortable dealing with a shop in Japan.
I know a lot of these sights on Ebay are just dealers for other sellers and often don't even have the guitar in their possession.
I used to deal with "MeesterSpurkle" occasionally and he was awesome but has retired.
On Reverb Ishibashi seems to have pretty good feedback but that may mean squat

Ishibashi is one of the most respected stores in Japan, so have no fear! Everything they list is in their shop, not a front for anyone else. Assuming you're in the US so if you buy a US made guitar from them just ensure that they put that as the original "country of origin", to save you from import duties.

Just got this, last Friday from them after ordering it on a Tuesday evening. 570 shipped. DHL is holy hell fast

Attachments

• EC1FC6E9-93E8-4EB3-8225-3964B3B2DBA4.jpeg
    EC1FC6E9-93E8-4EB3-8225-3964B3B2DBA4.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 87
Thanks guys they have and Ibanez 6 string I'm interested in how are they on "offers" ? I want to see if I can get them to come down a bit

Thanks to this thread, i went to their website out of curiosity. Found a nice Korean Epi LP goldtop for only $350 canadian. But the catch is you don't know how much dhl shipping will be until you register. I am scared it will be almost as much as the price of guitar.

I purchased directly from Ishibashi. Their price was around $500 less than the other listings. It was not listed on Reverb, but on Ebay. I hope to post a NGD (used) soon.

I bought a guitar from them. Awesome customer service. They sent me all the info and pics I requested and helped explain the purchase/shipping process for overseas orders. They even said they’d bend the rules and allow me to return the guitar if I didn’t like it. I’ve actually been looking for an excuse to buy from them again.

Thanks to this thread, i went to their website out of curiosity. Found a nice Korean Epi LP goldtop for only $350 canadian. But the catch is you don't know how much dhl shipping will be until you register. I am scared it will be almost as much as the price of guitar.
They have the same guitar on reverb for $623 canadian plus $100 shipping.

Back