PSA: "Who is the real Larry?" thread is live

hahahah!

Guess what. I just found out the Pelosis are my neighbors. I had no idea until I woke up this morning to sound of helicopters and cheering from 75% of the country.

But yeah... apparently my neighbor is Nancy Pelosi and I had no idea.
Tells ya how sneaky they are :shocked:

I kinda need to move. I can't stand Nancy Pelosi. I thought she lived over in Presidio Terrace (gated community). Why the hell would they live in this neighborhood? It's high traffic... not gated. Their house is also kinda benign. I'm sure they have other properties though.

I kinda need to move. I can't stand Nancy Pelosi. I thought she lived over in Presidio Terrace (gated community). Why the hell would they live in this neighborhood? It's high traffic... not gated. Their house is also kinda benign. I'm sure they have other properties though.

I believe they have infected my country of Florida unfortunately, ironically down by trump in palm beach. Oh the hypocrisy and irony with those pieces of shit.

Attacker Far Left or Far Right depending on the news source. David DePape :yes:

Last edited:
No. Stop asking.

OMG WHY NOT!?!? WHY DO YOU KEEP IGNORING ME AND THEN UNIGNORING ME!? RICHARDDDD!?!?

A3DDDB0E-1527-4E85-B6D5-0F088A7E0245.gif

Here's how the ignore button works..

You select it to ignore all the posters who make you feel sad.

Then, you make several posts in the open forum informing everyone of all the people you're ignoring, and why.

Next, you turn it off to read posts by the people who make you sad.

Last step.. you make more posts in the open forum quoting the people you're ignoring and you say something to the effect of, "See ! that's why I'm ignoring so-and-so !"
Rofl. Proper etiquette indeed.

I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your kindness 😘

You are certainly a highly intelligent and very educated contemporary 🤗
I’m just here for the comedy ! This is some funny SHIT !

I’m just happy it’s from the bottom of your heart and not your colon !

Back