PSA: "Who is the real Larry?" thread is live

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

A lonely, cold & rainy, boring Friday afternoon over there?

What's you prob, baby?
You don't have any clue of nothin'?
That's your prob, not mine - but I feel sincere regret for your situation :yes:

You don't believe me anything?
Oh shit, now that I know that, I'm sure I won't be able to get a good night's sleep anymore 😅
But better go and tell it your hair dresser, cos it's his job and not mine, to endure such a whining 🤷‍♂️

... until I can prove otherwise? 🤦‍♂️ :ROFLMAO: :loco:

In your schizophrenic stupidity, who do you think you are?
Are you God almighty?
Or are you the Holy Papa from Rome?
Or do you just feel like a stinky little prosecutor...

... who, because of his messed-up fantasies of omnipotence believes he can interrogate me like an accused in the courtroom? 😹

Oh my poor little boy.
Better go to the toilet once again.
I am convinced that not everything went out there yet.
Once it's unclogged, your brain will definitely function much better, just believe me this one time 🤡

But the fact, that you won't be a potential customer for me, that really hurts me extremely 🥵

Btw please do me a favor and tell me what mushrooms were those you ate earlier 🙏

And yes of corse, if there's anything else I can do to relieve your frustration or boredom...

...then please let me know. Always at your service, Larry 👨‍🔧
You do realize that you sound like a Mal adjusted teenager right? Ethics aside (yours are questionable at best) your nonsensical ramblings are
laughable. You should be embarrassed of yourself.

You do realize that you sound like a Mal adjusted teenager right? Ethics aside (yours are questionable at best) your nonsensical ramblings are
laughable. You should be embarrassed of yourself.
And you are certainly convinced that your personal subjective opinion equals the validity of laws? Right?

Yes, if that's the case, then I'd like some of your mushrooms too. Do you know my little boy and let an older mature gentleman tell you something:

You can try to ignore reality. But you will never manage to ignore the effects of reality. It catches up with you everywhere and you can't hide so well that it doesn't burn your ass. Tell your buddy that too!

No violence necessary. Not seldom are words more lethal than bullets.
In any kind of regime, words have always been enough (if they were the 'right' ones) to kill one's life - whether in a dictatorship, an autocracy or a plutocracy, or in a (so-called, haha) democracy. So you're not telling me anything new.

If you do come up with something new, feel free to try scaring me again. An occasional adrenaline rush has always been good for everyone 😌

It must be extremely frustrating for a group of actors when the same 5 or 6 English-speaking members in an English-speaking forum constantly verbally shoot at a single German who is not so familiar with the English language - hence the actors have a home advantage, so to speak, but still not achieve success 🤔

What's the matter with you word acrobats from the (former) land of opportunity?

Has the constant eating of burgers, hot dogs and pizza soaked your brains? Six against one, who also has the language disadvantage (yes, I don't have as many English words in my vocabulary as you x 6) should be an easy game for you. Why are you failing?

And you are certainly convinced that your personal subjective opinion equals the validity of laws? Right?

Yes, if that's the case, then I'd like some of your mushrooms too. Do you know my little boy and let an older mature gentleman tell you something:

You can try to ignore reality. But you will never manage to ignore the effects of reality. It catches up with you everywhere and you can't hide so well that it doesn't burn your ass. Tell your buddy that too!
Haha. More long winded,senseless ramblings. Project much? You are clearly a failure as a businessman and are a juvenile, tacky, self absorbed little man, but not all is lost Larry. You are a world class ditch digger. Carry on.

Haha. More long winded,senseless ramblings. Project much? You are clearly a failure as a businessman and are a juvenile, tacky, self absorbed little man, but not all is lost Larry. You are a world class ditch digger. Carry on.
Aha, another one from the same tribe as I described earlier.
Do you happen to have a mirror at home?

It must be extremely frustrating for a group of actors when the same 5 or 6 English-speaking members in an English-speaking forum constantly verbally shoot at a single German who is not so familiar with the English language - hence the actors have a home advantage, so to speak, but still not achieve success 🤔

What's the matter with you word acrobats from the (former) land of opportunity?

Has the constant eating of burgers, hot dogs and pizza soaked your brains? Six against one, who also has the language disadvantage (yes, I don't have as many English words in my vocabulary as you x 6) should be an easy game for you. Why are you failing?
Give yourself more credit Larry. Your "Wirecard Inc." explanation ranks as one of the finest literary works of fiction I've ever read! Pure poetry!

Last edited:
Give yourself more credit Larry. Your "Wirecard Inc." explanation ranks as one of the finest literary works of fiction I've ever read! Pure poetry!
To be honest I didn't expect you to believe anything that comes from any of your verbal adversaries. Basically, you only believe your own followers...

... so please don't take it amiss if I tell you with the utmost respect and with all politeness that I don't give a damn whether YOU believe something or not.

You are not a benchmark for truth :no:

Back