Pickups don't change the tone

I hate that guy....I used to halfway be able to stomach his videos in hopes of maybe getting an interesting bit of information, but now I just bypass every single thing he does. His personality and beliefs/opinions are way too abrasive for my tastes.
He's basically fucking around with his viewers these days by fooling them constantly and shilling for shitty tours/fests. All those praising comments from his neckbeard soylent-tier fans have gone into his head.

There’s no way he’s being serious, that’s just on it’s face retarded. He must be struggling to find clickbait titles since he’s exhausted so many of the possibilities.

Perhaps it is the glasses or annoying personality, but i get a henning (annoying) vibe from this guy. Does he take off the wig and fake a German accent in the henning videos?
Henning comes off like a super sperg. I wonder where he got his money because he’s been putting it into music for decades. Back in the early 2000’s he hired Sebastian Bach to do the vocals for some weird solo album of his.

Glenn Fricker can't put out a single decent mix/master to save his life. Why the fuck would anyone listen to his opinion about anything? His whole "scream at the camera" schtick is so grating, especially when he has no clue what he's doing.

The trend over the past several years of "de-mystifying" guitar tone and claiming wood, tubes, and now pickups, are meaningless and some sort of conspiracy theory has me shaking my head.

Like many here, I've been dicking around with partscasters and amps for years. Over three decades. I'm no expert, but I've swapped more necks, bodies, pickups, and tubes than I can count off the top of my head.

It all matters. All of it. Sometimes not as much as you expect. Sometimes more.

The only debate is whether the difference is significant enough to spend time and money on it. The "there's no difference" crowd has to have an angle for doing this, whether that's clicks, likes, follows, etc.

The Rock says it doesn’t matter what GF says doesn’t matter when it comes to tone because he’s a jabroni.

Don't see how being a male feminist is a problem and idiots on YouTube become popular because other idiots are watching and sharing their videos so that even more idiots watch them. "Real men" don't watch idiots on YT and don't fear independent women. Period.

This guy doesn't fear strong innapennit wahmen guys!

I hope she sees this and gives you a crumb of pussy, new member

Back