Pickups don't change the tone

Yeah we all know what kind of "gigs" and "stuff" you got going on.
Cock and balls still on the brain? At least @DanTravis62 had the decency of moving onto pedo jokes to mix it up a bit.

Keep em coming fags, I'm sure the circle jerk of fellow repressed gays will like your posts regardless.

Why did this all start again? Cus I told you to stop shilling Glen? :ROFLMAO:

I posted this as a separate thread, but I think it's also useful in this thread. Check out Mike Stamper's YouTube page. He has several hundred (Yep, really!) excellent pickup comparisons, bridge and neck, active and passive on his page. It's a gold mine. https://www.youtube.com/@mikestamper/videos

Examples:​

Seymour Duncan JB SH-4 vs EMG 81 - Bridge Pickup Guitar Tone Comparison Demo

DiMarzio PAF PRO vs Seymour Duncan 59' SH-1 - Passive Neck Guitar Pickup Comparison Tone Demo

EMG 66 vs EMG JH "HET" SET - Active NECK Pickup Guitar Tone Comparison / Review / Demo​

DiMarzio X2N vs EMG HOT 70 RETRO ACTIVE - Bridge Guitar Pickup Comparison Tone Demo​

DiMarzio SUPER DISTORTION vs Seymour Duncan JB SH-4 - Passive Bridge Guitar Pickup Comparison Demo

Mike Stamper
8.96K subscribers

I listened to a lot of those comparisons in the past and every single one of them the pickups sound so damn close lol.

It's the one thing you cannot buy.
but tone is in the bank account!

maybe this pedal would help?
suck-knob.png

Last edited:
Do you think Satan would really use something of that low quality? Glenn would probably just get tossed down to the lower level demon masses.
This is True. I wasn't thinking beyond Making someone spit out water or Coffee with my Comment. Glen Sucks Fat Whale Cock.

OK, Glen. LOL
Go listen to those comparisons yourself , ridiculously close and the comments that accompany those tests prove the same . I appreciate the guys work but I wish he would compare pickup's that are known to sound very different.

PAF PRO

DUNCAN 59.

Dimarzio Super Distortion

Duncan JB

Go listen to those comparisons yourself , ridiculously close and the comments that accompany those tests prove the same . I appreciate the guys work but I wish he would compare pickup's that are known to sound very different.

PAF PRO

DUNCAN 59.

Dimarzio Super Distortion

Duncan JB

I did listen. I made that post. "Comments that accompany those tests prove the same"? Proof? Not at all. Lots on comments on those videos from people that can and can't hear differences. YMMV.

Last edited:
I did listen. I made that post. "Comments that accompany those tests prove the same"? Proof? Not at all. Lots on comments on those videos from people that can and can't hear differences. YMMV.
Fair enough . Everybody has their preferences and some apparently can tell differences between very similar sounding pickups but in the samples I posted (Distorted tones) they are not nearly different enough to choose one over the other . I think he personally chose samples of pickups that sounded the closest to each other which is why those particular samples don't sway me in either direction .

Maybe it's his setup I don't know but there are some pickup comparison vid's that the tones are very noticeably different and those help me choose much more easily.

Last edited:

Isnt weird how all of his insults devolve into "NO I!!?"

As far as being a fanny bandit, I may be fat and ugly now, but i played in emo bands in the 00s, and got more RAWR XDXDXD than these boomers can shake a stick at

Jesus, my lady now is super hot, just from the INERTIA of all the pussy I got back then

$20 is $20
It's 2020, we're not allowed to judge

Until he comes around our kids

Back