Beyond Painful...

Addams Family reunion?

I did see this and it shows you how fucked up our country really is. For anyone in denial, you do know it was THE Vice President of the United States that swore this fucktard in after a rigged election. Speaking of the VP this known and verified whore was charged with fixing our southern border problem and I don't actually think she's ever been there more than once.

Here's another one...

IMG_1271-2.jpg

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...en-eating-peach-cobbler-cincinnati-bbq-joint/

The chance this psychopath got elected legitimately is about the same chance Biden got the most votes in America's 244 year history which means ZERO chance.
Exactly…
But, Even Biden and Fetterman are well aware of all this. They don’t care.
The left know very well that they cheat, it’s nothing to them. No morals, no conscience, no apathy for human life.

Addams Family reunion?

Holy fuck-olee batman!!!......glad I don't have to try to un-see anymore than that!

Among who knows how many other reasons why....party solidarity works......and how!

Elsewhere in bizarro world USA the longest time ever to elect a new speaker of the house. At least in the last 200yrs. G.O.P. off to usual dysfunctional start. Natural attrition can't get these fossils out soon enough, but they need to go. Overdue for the new generation of leaders in both parties to take over.

Trump and the MAGA crowd, nothing personal but your day in the sun has come and gone. It ain't coming back. Not saying your wrong in all principles, but your presentation negates all the good that was done under DJT in the eyes of the opposition. I know it defies logic and is frustrating as hell, but that's just the way it is. Fire your current messengers and refine your message to where it's not as inflammatory. Let the joke of the 2022 mid-terms be the reality that people are tired of extremism. MAGA Republicansim is no longer selling. The midterms proved it among other things.

The political moderates are dying enmasse as history shows happens when their needs are not being met. They could tip the scale in your favor, but they are no longer buying MAGA extremism. Change your game before it's too late.

Last edited:
Holy fuck-olee batman!!!......glad I don't have to try to un-see anymore than that!

Among who knows how many other reasons why....party solidarity works......and how!

Elsewhere in bizarro world USA the longest time ever to elect a new speaker of the house. At least in the last 200yrs. G.O.P. off to usual dysfunctional start. Natural attrition can't get these fossils out soon enough, but they need to go. Overdue for the new generation of leaders in both parties to take over.

Trump and the MAGA crowd, nothing personal but your day in the sun has come and gone. It ain't coming back. Not saying your wrong in all principles, but your presentation negates all the good that was done under DJT in the eyes of the opposition. I know it defies logic and is frustrating as hell, but that's just the way it is. Fire your current messengers and refine your message to where it's not as inflammatory. Let the joke of the 2022 mid-terms be the reality that people are tired of extremism. MAGA Republicansim is no longer selling. The midterms proved it among other things.

The political moderates are dying enmasse as history shows happens when their needs are not being met. They could tip the scale in your favor, but they are no longer buying MAGA extremism. Change your game before it's too late.
I guess if you believe that we have “free and fair” elections and that Kevin McCarthy was “entitled” to be speaker, then your statement is quite accurate. I would have to beg to differ.

Back