Beyond Painful...

I guess if you believe that we have “free and fair” elections and that Kevin McCarthy was “entitled” to be speaker, then your statement is quite accurate. I would have to beg to differ.
The left has continued to make the system work for them, while the right fumbles around and can't get their shit together.

People can jump up and down scream and complain about how the election was stolen ad nauseam. Not saying there isn't a level of fraud in all elections, and not saying how much occured in the POTUS 2020 election. I doubt we'll ever know how much. All we know for sure is too many things in the end just didn't add up. Republicans need to move on and take a look at different options. Have a look at mail-in and all other vote harvesting within the law. Get ahead of the primaries and the final votes. While G.O.P. indulges in their typical political histrionics and eating of their own, the left keeps their head down ever refining and redifining themselves poised to win on all fronts they believe they can. G.O.P. should take lessons and get clues. They would be much better served.

Dig in and find what works. I think at this point the whole "election was stolen dog whistle" is pissing in the wind and turning potential centrist/moderates away. They may not care for the "big guy" and army of acolytes, but they're not wanting parts of the right extremists head space either. Sure many are weary and no longer care to suffer the establishment swamp creatures, but neither the wacko extremist on right or left either. Compromise......it's what's needed, it's what used to happen long ago and far away in the Legislature. Take an ident of the Newt Gingrich Contract With America Days. Doubtful anything like that will be seen anytime soon. Not again in my lifetime anyway.

Politics in the US has turned on it's head in 30yrs. Radically so. I voted for Reagan both terms. I voted for Clinton both terms. They were both two of the best presidents I remember in my life time. Clinton was one of the most masterful politicians of his era. Neither man was perfect, but they were the best for the job at the time.

Again, neither perfect in any way. I'm assured in my mind I will never see any administration similar or as effective with sound policies that people of the day wanted. Nor will I ever see the legislative branch of government work as well as it did then. That level of effective bipartisanism between legislators.....I doubt I will witness it again in my lifetime.

Free and fair is a moving target my friend. We all have to work with what we have. All is a work in progress. Change with the times or die. Not all things....mind you, and not all at once either. The supple but strong willow bends with the wind, yet doesn't snap in the gust.

McCarthy was not my first choice. My first choice would have been Jim Jordan.

The left has continued to make the system work for them, while the right fumbles around and can't get their shit together.

People can jump up and down scream and complain about how the election was stolen ad nauseam. Not saying there isn't a level of fraud in all elections, and not saying how much occured in the POTUS 2020 election. I doubt we'll ever know how much. All we know for sure is too many things in the end just didn't add up. Republicans need to move on and take a look at different options. Have a look at mail-in and all other vote harvesting within the law. Get ahead of the primaries and the final votes. While G.O.P. indulges in their typical political histrionics and eating of their own, the left keeps their head down ever refining and redifining themselves poised to win on all fronts they believe they can. G.O.P. should take lessons and get clues. They would be much better served.

Dig in and find what works. I think at this point the whole "election was stolen dog whistle" is pissing in the wind and turning potential centrist/moderates away. They may not care for the "big guy" and army of acolytes, but they're not wanting parts of the right extremists head space either. Sure many are weary and no longer care to suffer the establishment swamp creatures, but neither the wacko extremist on right or left either. Compromise......it's what's needed, it's what used to happen long ago and far away in the Legislature. Take an ident of the Newt Gingrich Contract With America Days. Doubtful anything like that will be seen anytime soon. Not again in my lifetime anyway.

Politics in the US has turned on it's head in 30yrs. Radically so. I voted for Reagan both terms. I voted for Clinton both terms. They were both two of the best presidents I remember in my life time. Clinton was one of the most masterful politicians of his era. Neither man was perfect, but they were the best for the job at the time.

Again, neither perfect in any way. I'm assured in my mind I will never see any administration similar or as effective with sound policies that people of the day wanted. Nor will I ever see the legislative branch of government work as well as it did then. That level of effective bipartisanism between legislators.....I doubt I will witness it again in my lifetime.

Free and fair is a moving target my friend. We all have to work with what we have. All is a work in progress. Change with the times or die. Not all things....mind you, and not all at once either. The supple but strong willow bends with the wind, yet doesn't snap in the gust.

I mostly agree with what you've written but not all of it. People are weary because they're weak and have done nothing. Now is the time to get tough and be heard. The elections were totally rigged black and white so we certainly differ there in how much rigging. Compromise will never exist because it has been made extinct and if it's spoken of what is really being said is a dirty pay off of some kind happened. I also don't agree at all about your Clinton position. He was and still is total swamp. Reagan was a potential change and he delivered some but it's a mighty big ship to turn around and only so much can be achieved in a couple of terms. If you seriously look back at our modern history, the beginning of the end and the start of the today Swamp all stared with FDR and our forced entry into WW2. We've never been at all honest since and we continue to be a threat to the world and ourselves.

I mostly agree with what you've written but not all of it. People are weary because they're weak and have done nothing. Now is the time to get tough and be heard. The elections were totally rigged black and white so we certainly differ there in how much rigging. Compromise will never exist because it has been made extinct and if it's spoken of what is really being said is a dirty pay off of some kind happened. I also don't agree at all about your Clinton position. He was and still is total swamp. Reagan was a potential change and he delivered some but it's a mighty big ship to turn around and only so much can be achieved in a couple of terms. If you seriously look back at our modern history, the beginning of the end and the start of the today Swamp all stared with FDR and our forced entry into WW2. We've never been at all honest since and we continue to be a threat to the world and ourselves.
No disrespect to you in saying this. But this is the mindset I'm talking about.

And respectfully saying we can disagree and discuss. That's a good thing. That's another thing people hardly if ever do enough in these polarized times.

I'll add some more in the next post.

No disrespect to you in saying this. But this is the mindset I'm talking about.

And respectfully saying we can disagree and discuss. That's a good thing. That's another thing people hardly if ever do enough in these polarized times.

I'll add some more in the next post.
"No disrespect to you in saying this. But this is the mindset I'm talking about."

Mine is not a mindset but fact supported by evidence. I'm in control of my emotions and I speak of what I know and not how I feel.

America First! 🇺🇸

Compromise can happen, has happened in the past, and will happen again.......when people are forced too.

The swamp, the establishment, what ever pejorative you chose to tack on it, has been with us since the beginning of time. Many defects shine through the prism known as humanity. Civilizations/governments have risen and fallen for much of the same reasons they always have. The dust bin of history is replete with numerous examples.

History never exactly repeats but often rhymes.

I don't and never have denied election-corruption/fraud occurs during almost all elections. I believe few people would deny that. Just how much is difficult to know. We will never know the extent in the 2020 POTUS election. Yes.....I've read through the reams of stuff including the Dinesh D'Souza documenty 2000 Mules and the like. All very plausible.

And what I'm saying the constant fringy-wing-nutty "OMG you evil bastards stole the election" mantra has lost it's punch and is actually hurting the G.O.P. Instead of wasting all that angst and tin-foil hattery winging incessantly, look at what can be done on at least a state level to fight it. And look at more effective ways to harvest the vote as long as it's within the law. Do I believe the election was stolen? Hell yes!! And a countless others believe the same thing. I say lets move on from constantly bitching about it, and put action to fight it instead of talk.

But it's time to move on from the whole negative mindset "OMG you stole the election!!! we'll never be whole until you admit it, we'll fight you till' the death!!" People are spitting up and it's falling right back down on them. There's a huge moderate base up for grabs, and the G.O.P. with the MAGA extremists are driving them away with all the extremist drivel. I voted for DJT both times. I loved the guy inspite of all his warts. No one is perfect. I will forever be grateful for DJT's accomplishments during his term. He got an amazing amount done inspite of all the endless hardships thrown at him by the establishment swamp creatures.

But DJT's time is done. He needs to move on. It's time. My money's on DeSantis, Youngkin, Pompeo any of those guys should they decide to enter the race.

Those mid terms should have been a slam dunk for the G.O.P. It wasn't.

The swamp will never die. They will never be able find the head of the snake. And if they did, they couldn't agree on how to chop it off.

Compromise can happen, has happened in the past, and will happen again.......when people are forced too.

The swamp, the establishment, what ever pejorative you chose to tack on it, has been with us since the beginning of time. Many defects shine through the prism known as humanity. Civilizations/governments have risen and fallen for much of the same reasons they always have. The dust bin of history is replete with numerous examples.

History never exactly repeats but often rhymes.

I don't and never have denied election-corruption/fraud occurs during almost all elections. I believe few people would deny that. Just how much is difficult to know. We will never know the extent in the 2020 POTUS election. Yes.....I've read through the reams of stuff including the Dinesh D'Souza documenty 2000 Mules and the like. All very plausible.

And what I'm saying the constant fringy-wing-nutty "OMG you evil bastards stole the election" mantra has lost it's punch and is actually hurting the G.O.P. Instead of wasting all that angst and tin-foil hattery winging incessantly, look at what can be done on at least a state level to fight it. And look at more effective ways to harvest the vote as long as it's within the law. Do I believe the election was stolen? Hell yes!! And a countless others believe the same thing. I say lets move on from constantly bitching about it, and put action to fight it instead of talk.

But it's time to move on from the whole negative mindset "OMG you stole the election!!! we'll never be whole until you admit it, we'll fight you till' the death!!" People are spitting up and it's falling right back down on them. There's a huge moderate base up for grabs, and the G.O.P. with the MAGA extremists are driving them away with all the extremist drivel. I voted for DJT both times. I loved the guy inspite of all his warts. No one is perfect. I will forever be grateful for DJT's accomplishments during his term. He got an amazing amount done inspite of all the endless hardships thrown at him by the establishment swamp creatures.

But DJT's time is done. He needs to move on. It's time. My money's on DeSantis, Youngkin, Pompeo any of those guys should they decide to enter the race.

Those mid terms should have been a slam dunk for the G.O.P. It wasn't.

The swamp will never die. They will never be able find the head of the snake. And if they did, they couldn't agree on how to chop it off.
Your position is clearly moderate and whilst that is the past today is about extremes. The old saying "fight fire with fire' is now relevant and needed. The nature of moderation is passive and with that it's vulnerable which has been abundantly made clear to us and has gotten us where we are because of it. To enter into your comments of human nature, there is no room for lasting Moderation with humans and history, as you pointed out, supports this.

You can wish for moderation, as you are, but unless everything is stopped or pulled down you can't reintroduce moderation to try and get a 'maybe' right start again.

I can see you're well intentioned but I don't believe you're being totally honest or you simply aren't aware of what's really going on yesterday and today.

You mentioned mindset, what's your position on -

Russia
Ukraine
Palestine
US Petro $
Covid
Legal system
Our history, warts and all

No need to write paragraphs, two liners for each will suffice but more if you like.

Do I believe the election was stolen? Hell yes!! And a countless others believe the same thing. I say lets move on from constantly bitching about it, and put action to fight it instead of talk.
The reason why this is happening is because of weak people falling complacent. Election Day, not week or month, voter ID and proper absentee ballots. That's what should be constantly pushed and I will always support those who are constantly loud and push for this rather than those that say, "oh well, let's just play their game better". It shouldn't be a game, that's the problem and the only reason it's a game in the first place is because of WEAK PEOPLE letting it get this out of hand. Would you call this "Extreme"? You speak about Trump, he was calling the mail in ballots bullshit for months before the 2020 election but the Republicans didn't fight it at all. A majority of them wanted him gone too, he's not part of the uniparty we are witnessing today. He's the only one that calls out the sex trafficking, the cartels, China, fentanyl, real problems in this country, this current joke of an administration says zero. I really applaud the twenty that held back initially on this speaker vote, it's a start, but change for the better won't happen overnight. If wanting free and fair elections, a strong military, a strong economy, a secure border, etc. is being extreme nowadays, I guess I'm one of the biggest extremists. I will honestly say this, I will never vote for another RINO again during my lifetime, it really is no better than voting for a pedo lib. I guess we'll see what happens.

Last edited:
The reason why this is happening is because of weak people falling complacent. Election Day, not week or month, voter ID and proper absentee ballots. That's what should be constantly pushed and I will always support those who are constantly loud and push for this rather than those that say, "oh well, let's just play their game better". It shouldn't be a game, that's the problem and the only reason it's a game in the first place is because of WEAK PEOPLE letting it get this out of hand. Would you call this "Extreme"? You speak about Trump, he was calling the mail in ballots bullshit for months before the 2020 election but the Republicans didn't fight it at all. A majority of them wanted him gone too, he's not part of the uniparty we are witnessing today. He's the only one that calls out the sex trafficking, the cartels, China, fentanyl, real problems in this country, this current joke of an administration says zero. I really applaud the twenty that held back initially on this speaker vote, it's a start, but change for the better won't happen overnight. If wanting free and fair elections, a strong military, a strong economy, a secure border, etc. is being extreme nowadays, I guess I'm one of the biggest extremists. I will honestly say this, I will never vote for another RINO again during my lifetime, it really is no better than voting for a pedo lib. I guess we'll see what happens.
Very well said👍

Your position is clearly moderate and whilst that is the past today is about extremes. The old saying "fight fire with fire' is now relevant and needed. The nature of moderation is passive and with that it's vulnerable which has been abundantly made clear to us and has gotten us where we are because of it. To enter into your comments of human nature, there is no room for lasting Moderation with humans and history, as you pointed out, supports this.

You can wish for moderation, as you are, but unless everything is stopped or pulled down you can't reintroduce moderation to try and get a 'maybe' right start again.

I can see you're well intentioned but I don't believe you're being totally honest or you simply aren't aware of what's really going on yesterday and today.

You mentioned mindset, what's your position on -

Russia
Ukraine
Palestine
US Petro $
Covid
Legal system
Our history, warts and all

No need to write paragraphs, two liners for each will suffice but more if you like.
Mine are opinions based on my observations. Tempered by 64yrs of lifes hard knocks, and incessant reading of world and US history. Also travelling all over the world working and living in many different countries/cultures. Nothing more. I'm no expert. I'm always open for correction. In fact there are any number of things I'm hoping to be wrong about. Thank you for engaging.

The lack of sedate thoughtful discussions are a minor (and sometimes major) problem. I do remember a time not that long ago (I'll start with 40yrs ago) when people could agree to disagree, but also examine different points of view without it turning into a personal pissing contest of the sorts so often seen across numerous venues. Sure....we've always had the the fringe, the extremists. These days they’re sucking lots of oxygen from the room.

I'm not trying to sell you anything, or even change your mind about anything.

I welcome and respect your differing point of view, and I'm quite sure if I'm being honest with myself stand to learn something from it.

Moderation and compromise is always preferred in my way of thinking. The amount of it practised throughout the threads of life wax and wane as always. History is filled with instances of compromise and cooperation when we think we needed to.

Post great depression and WWII world was a much different world than today.

Geopolitically and economically the world today is in much unchartered waters. All power has shifted. How much exactly and where is up for debate. But it is indeed a different world.

Some of the stuff you're asking about.....again just my opinion. I always welcome a differing opinion. Anything making me re-examine my "mindset" is welcome. We're all a work in progress. Hopefully we all keep questioning the status quo, and others constantly question our beliefs, attitudes. That's how we grow. IF we choose to.

• Russia, Ukraine, Crimea, et al....I see it only a matter of time until Putin tried to reconstitute the former USSR. We are wrong to get in that yard. Proxy war or not, we have no business in Ukraine. Eastern europe has historically been a shit hole for corruption. All those billions could obviously be put to better use domestically, or not even spent at all. Germany laughed at and mocked Trump when he told them dependence on Russian energy was a bad idea. Who's laughing now?
  • Palestine....complexities of the fight over claims to land. Based on what I do know though, there will never be peace between Palestine and Israel. I do believe the last war there will be nuclear and the attempted complete annihilation of Israel. My ignorant and limited opinion of this. It is a complex set of issues that have no easily predictable outcome from my view. Hate of Israel and Zionism in general has always been with us. I'm Jewish, and learned a long time ago to live with the contempt many feel for me and other Jews. It comes with being a Jew, which although I'm not ashamed of it. I know my place.
  • Legal system? Civil Law? Criminal Law? Constitutional Law? As in USA? Whatever you can afford will determine what you are protected from, and what you can get away with.
  • History? It's written by the victors and constantly tweaked by the ruling class to suit their agendas. Always has been. Should always be quietly questioned for accuracy and never trusted completely at face value same as politicians and journalists of the day up to the present time.
  • When in doubt about any of the aforementioned.....FOLLOW THE MONEY.
  • Petro $ and USD in general. It will not be the global reserve $ indefinitely.....DUH. It's still got a ways before it falls from its perch though. But fall it will if we keep the fiat printing press on forever and ever. It's cancerous tentacles are threaded into far too many working parts of the global economy for it fail immediately though.

Last edited:
I admire your spirit. I will just have to respectfully agree to disagree.

Push back and loud hell raising culminating in the Jan 6 debacle didn't change the outcome of 2020. Dr Oz and Walker close races. Had feet been on the ground as early as possible harvesting votes, could have been a very different out come. Not just in those races, but many, many others. How is Kari Lake fairing?

And no dude, I'm not trolling/arguing for the sake of it. We're not that far apart politically.

G.O.P. really needs to take a long hard look at things and work with what they have. Yes change needs to happen. But you have to start somewhere. Hey man, I think the mail in balloting is rife for fraud, but wherever legal harvest the votes as far ahead of time as possible. Ideally and eventually put major limits on this, but for now. Work with what we got as long as its within the law.

Mine are opinions based on my observations. Tempered by 64yrs of lifes hard knocks, and incessant reading of world and US history. Also travelling all over the world working and living in many different countries/cultures. Nothing more. I'm no expert. I'm always open for correction. In fact there are any number of things I'm hoping to be wrong about. Thank you for engaging.

The lack of sedate thoughtful discussions are a minor (and sometimes major) problem. I do remember a time not that long ago (I'll start with 40yrs ago) when people could agree to disagree, but also examine different points of view without it turning into a personal pissing contest of the sorts so often seen across numerous venues. Sure....we've always had the the fringe, the extremists. These days their sucking lots of oxygen from the room.

I'm not trying to sell you anything, or even change your mind about anything.

I welcome and respect your differing point of view, and I'm quite sure if I'm being honest with myself stand to learn something from it.

Moderation and compromise is always preferred in my way of thinking. The amount of it practised throughout the threads of life wax and wane as always. History is filled with instances of compromise and cooperation when we think we needed to.

Post great depression and WWII world was a much different world than today.

Geopolitically and economically the world today is in much unchartered waters. All power has shifted. How much exactly and where is up for debate. But it is indeed a different world.

Some of the stuff you're asking about.....again just my opinion. I always welcome a differing opinion. Anything making me re-examine my "mindset" is welcome. We're all a work in progress. Hopefully we all keep questioning the status quo, and others constantly question our beliefs, attitudes. That's how we grow. IF we choose to.

• Russia, Ukraine, Crimea, et al....I see it only a matter of time until Putin tried to reconstitute the former USSR. We are wrong to get in that yard. Proxy war or not, we have no business in Ukraine. Eastern europe has historically been a shit hole for corruption. All those billions could obviously be put to better use domestically, or not even spent at all. Germany laughed at and mocked Trump when he told them dependence on Russian energy was a bad idea. Who's laughing now?
  • Palestine....complexities of the fight over claims to land. Based on what I do know though, there will never be peace between Palestine and Israel. I do believe the last war there will be nuclear and the attempted complete annihilation of Israel. My ignorant and limited opinion of this. It is a complex set of issues that have no easily predictable outcome from my view. Hate of Israel and Zionism in general has always been with us. I'm Jewish, and learned a long time ago to live with the contempt many feel for me and other Jews. It comes with being a Jew, which although I'm not ashamed of it. I know my place.
  • Legal system? Civil Law? Criminal Law? Constitutional Law? As in USA? Whatever you can afford will determine what you are protected from, and what you can get away with.
  • History? It's written by the victors and constantly tweaked by the ruling class to suit their agendas. Always has been. Should always be quietly questioned for accuracy and never trusted completely at face value same as politicians and journalists of the day up to the present time.
  • When in doubt about any of the aforementioned.....FOLLOW THE MONEY.
  • Petro $ and USD in general. It will not be the global reserve $ indefinitely.....DUH. It's still got a ways before it falls from its perch though. But fall it will if we keep the fiat printing press on forever and ever. It's cancerous tentacles are threaded into far too many working parts of the global economy for it fail immediately though.
Thank you for your detailed response, I now have a better understanding.

Thank you for your detailed response, I now have a better understanding.
Well sure, no worries comrade (my apologies if you're not, not meaning to besmirch anyone by my presumptions)........and also I always expect some dissent/pushback from anything I post, anywhere, anytime.

Sometimes it get ugly.

I do my best to stay out of the mud, but sometimes it's unavoidable. And I believe a little nasty interaction (as long as it doesn't get too personal) from time to time benefits the hell raiser in a cathartic way. Venting a little "steam" if you will, or angst is healthy for the spirit. Just be smart about it. Pick your battles (if that's what it happens to be) wisely and don't be afraid to lose. It comes with the territory.......metaphorically speaking.

I can honestly say I truly dig this venue and all the people I've had the privilege to interact with. Sure it's not the same as "face-to-face". But what the hell? As far as I know this is one of the few places left online where you have a moderate amount of "free speech". And I say that respectfully because someone pays the bill to keep this presence alive. They have every right to limit what goes on here as they see fit. Their actions define them. I'm grateful for the path they have chosen for the present. I'm sure it could change at anytime.

It still leaves me astonished that it functions as well as it has/does. "Hats off" as they say to the owner(s) and moderators.

Again, much of my rambling is persuant to my personal opinions, observations, or perhaps more succinctly labeled "world view". One of the multitude. I'm just a micro-spec in the macrcosm of life. I'm nothing remarkable in anyway. Just another commoner. Another hapless clod plodding my way through life grateful for what life has allowed me, and at times wondering why I've been allowed to prevail in this world while so many "close to home" have not in the past 3yrs. When I'm thinking......every day above ground is a good one!

While I get somewhat dismayed and aggravated at what I call "extremism", I quietly empathize and understand the plight of the participants. And even though I believe we are all accountable to ourselves in the end (although some chose not to be anyway all the way to their ultimate demise), the extremism I view today in the USA is not ultimately unique, or new per history.

When the electorates needs and desires are not being met by the duly elected, those needs become more important than the system of government designed to do so. As absurd as this analogy may appear to others........it is not unlike the bonding of slightly dissimilar materials in electronics on a moderate scale. One example being the bonding of P-type silicon material that has been doped with impurities to provide a "hole" in its chrystaline structure. The hole being a pseudo-depletion of a valence electron leaving it at 3 instead of 4, thus making its potential "positive" . The N-type material has impurities doped within that provide a additional valence electron, thus making it "negative". When the aforementioned are abutted, a electrostatic barrier between the two ensues.

The aforementioned barrier potential is akin to our constitutional checks and balances of power as manifested in the functioning (or dysfunctioning....as it were) of the Executive, Judicial, and Legislative branches. The N-material is akin to the political party in power, with the most potential power when the majority politically is of the same party in the Exectutive, Judicial, and Legislative branches. The P-material is akin to the minority power. The impurities doped thereto the P and N material are akin to the moderate base. Under a moderately well designed device, utilized within its operating parameters, when the P-material is excited with a positive potential, and the N-material is excited with a negative potential, the barrier potential acquiesces. Electron current flows. Life is good.

When the aforementioned materials are excited with opposing charge (i.e.......P-material excited with negative potential, N-material excited with a positive potential), the electrostatic barrier widens and no electron current flow occurs until the barrier catastrophically fails...current may flow for a short time in the opposite direction from design, or not at all. The barrier potentials strength and effectiveness is dependant upon the presence of impurities in not only number, but proper placement with in the chrystaline.

However, the electrostatic barrier has it's limits. When a large enough dissimilar potential occurs at either or both, the electrostatic barrier potential is overcome and collapses allowing either current flow in the opposite direction and/or distruction of the device.

Under normal operation, the device's chrystaline impurities decay and diminish over time, and the device is less effective. Eventually it fails. The device fails sooner under harsher conditions.

I view this country as the aforementioned device. I view it at the precipice of failure, staring into an evil abyss. What to do? That is the highly contentious and rhetorical question of the day.

Perhaps it can be said the cycle is close to rebirth except we are not fighting mother England, but ourselves. Slowly dying as a country. The best days in the rear view mirror.

I sure as hell don't have any answers, only humble observations.

And therefore, at least of the moment, I waffle between conservative extremism and centrism as far as this great constitutional experiment called USA. Of one mind I say, hell no we have to fight, we have to be loud, we can't let up. We have to be in the face of the opposition. Whatever it takes. That minds heart goes out to the MAGA constituency and all participants of JAN 06. The desired outcome was not achieved. The heartfelt martyrism not appreciated and met with ridicule, scorn, and petulance. Unless we were there, we'll never know all the facts, nor have the big minds eye picture. I don't agree with what they did, but I don't hold them in contempt for it either. The politics of the day put many behind bars for it and continues to under the guise of overt "sedition".

There has to be a better way. Brute force did not work. Really....that's mostly what I'm trying to say. I fully expect scorn, ridicule, and all manner of vitriolic, invective piles of shit heaped upon me. So be it. Go for it. I'm not fighting anyone on this, not that that matters. It doesn't. I dig this forum and all I've interacted with to date.

And sorry for painting with too broad a brush @Picasso. My bad.

Last edited:
Holy fuck-olee batman!!!......glad I don't have to try to un-see anymore than that!

Among who knows how many other reasons why....party solidarity works......and how!

Elsewhere in bizarro world USA the longest time ever to elect a new speaker of the house. At least in the last 200yrs. G.O.P. off to usual dysfunctional start. Natural attrition can't get these fossils out soon enough, but they need to go. Overdue for the new generation of leaders in both parties to take over.

Trump and the MAGA crowd, nothing personal but your day in the sun has come and gone. It ain't coming back. Not saying your wrong in all principles, but your presentation negates all the good that was done under DJT in the eyes of the opposition. I know it defies logic and is frustrating as hell, but that's just the way it is. Fire your current messengers and refine your message to where it's not as inflammatory. Let the joke of the 2022 mid-terms be the reality that people are tired of extremism. MAGA Republicansim is no longer selling. The midterms proved it among other things.

The political moderates are dying enmasse as history shows happens when their needs are not being met. They could tip the scale in your favor, but they are no longer buying MAGA extremism. Change your game before it's too late.

Yup, I've been trying to convey this same message. MAGA is a dragging the Republican party down, and at this point it's a huge gift to the Democrats.

Back