For groomers only!

e89b3aca-a645-4651-97e0-ca11ffe51103-jpeg.153364

Man, this thread has been done to death and then some. I get it, we get it, how much more piling on can there be. Yes, they're bad, we know they're bad, we've demonstrated beyond death they're bad. Off topic is only about groomers these days, surely there's something new we can complain about and pile on. I'm fucking bored.

Let's change the narrative just a bit by talking about these groomers.

images

Man, this thread has been done to death and then some. I get it, we get it, how much more piling on can there be. Yes, they're bad, we know they're bad, we've demonstrated beyond death they're bad. Off topic is only about groomers these days, surely there's something new we can complain about and pile on. I'm fucking bored.

Let's change the narrative just a bit by talking about these groomers.

images

Careful man, that horse is obviously a victim of a leftwing conspiracy and is being abused!
Send help!

Are you locked in a FEMA camp right now ?

And being forcefully shot full of Covid vaxxxine ?

That would explain the anger, mate.

What anger? 😂

> We don’t have FEMA camps in Australia.
> Vaccination in Australia was voluntary. You are perfectly within your constitutional rights to be unvaccinated.

https://humanrights.gov.au/about/co...9-vaccinations-and-federal-discrimination-law
Do you have any other hobbies in life apart from posting crap on R-T?
Or do you have a mental illness where you absolutely and compulsively must post right wing, tinfoil hat worthy conspiracy theories for the merriment of the other simpletons who frequent this subforum?

Last edited:
Back