For groomers only!

> We don’t have FEMA camps in Australia.
> Vaccination in Australia was voluntary. You are perfectly within your constitutional rights to be unvaccinated.

https://humanrights.gov.au/about/co...9-vaccinations-and-federal-discrimination-law
giphy.gif

I truly have no idea what you muppets are on about.
I’ve stated my case against grooming and pedophilia, and am as opposed to it as the next person here. It’s disgusting and criminal.

Far as I can tell you a) hate Australians and b) are textbook ignorant Southern Yanks who need some form of entertainment.
Just brilliant that there’s even an Admin getting in on it! 😂

Pathetic redneck losers. Must be time to go drag your sisters back into your Doomsday Shelters.
Ah well, have a good one cockheads!

I truly have no idea what you muppets are on about.
I’ve stated my case against grooming and pedophilia, and am as opposed to it as the next person here. It’s disgusting and criminal.

Far as I can tell you a) hate Australians and b) are textbook ignorant Southern Yanks who need some form of entertainment.
Just brilliant that there’s even an Admin getting in on it! 😂

Pathetic redneck losers. Must be time to go drag your sisters back into your Doomsday Shelters.
Ah well, have a good one cockheads!
Calm down cobber, they're just taking the piss. Throw another prawn on the barbie and watch Hoges do Delvene, it'll relax ya. Me sister is great in the sack, roots like a rattle snake. Me brother is a roo shagger but we don't hold that against him so we give him another 4xxx, not the beer but the condom because as always, safety first :cheers:

Calm down cobber, they're just taking the piss. Throw another prawn on the barbie and watch Hoges do Delvene, it'll relax ya. Me sister is great in the sack, roots like a rattle snake. Me brother is a roo shagger but we don't hold that against him so we give him another 4xxx, not the beer but the condom because as always, safety first :cheers:

Some are, hence why I give plenty back! 😂
Others here need mental help.

Back