Forum very slow after opening picture threads

Warmart

Anyone else noticing massive slowdowns, generally after opening a thread with a fair amount of pictures? It's been happening to me on my android and pc and my internet speed checks out fine 325/325 steady.

Weirdly enough it happens to me at home on wifi with gig speed; currently sitting in a parking lot on 5G+ with zero issues lol

Happening right now, gawd knows what the cause is. Can't even like a post while pics are loading in another tab. Only seeing 9-12Mb coming down from the site.

Neighbors having it too, and now I'm getting constant shit speedtest results - guess it was going gradually and it's everyone here, so NOT the forum. Nice that RigTalk was the 1st to let me know I had troubles! :geek:

Lol, rickety outfit known as TDS.
Never heard of them. Ask your neighbors if they are having problems with pics on forums that are posted from a hosting site. What about pics that are physically uploaded to RT?

Here is one for example both ways.

Hosted:
YFkfpdfl.jpg

Direct:

Attachments

• 20220108_184123[1318].jpg
    20220108_184123[1318].jpg
    413.6 KB · Views: 51
Good to hear. Also, it is always a good and safe procedure that when in doubt - just turn off the router for 15 seconds and plug it back it back in. Clearing your computer cashe and/or rebooting can also be good.

Back