Trophy points

3 plants per household I believe.

We are in the lower corner of Mass, so like 10 mins from CT and 10 mins from NY, neither of which has legalized it yet, so we get tons of people from out of state coming in to buy it. I'm not against legal weed, but the shops have totally made our town go to shit, or at least helped it go to shit. Covid really fucked us.
I was in Manhattan in September and there was legal shops on practically every corner. Like 7-11s. I had no trouble at all.

I was in Manhattan in September and there was legal shops on practically every corner. Like 7-11s. I had no trouble at all.
That’s good news for us. We’ve been getting slammed for a few years now. The most popular places had to hire police officers to control the lines.

theres only 3 or 4 approved real deal marijuana shops in NYC as of today.

what you were seeing is the bong shops that carry Hemp/Delta 8

its only about half the strength of real weed which is Delta 9. smells and looks the same

but dont get me wrong. at half power its still a great buzz and you can function and drive and exist without a total stone out
think of a 100 watt stack with a 50 watt attenuator. you can still kick ass with it

I stopped smoking in the 80s. i never really liked it. I picked it up again now thats its legal.

and i enjoy it more now. relieves stress and helps me sleep and deal with the head of household bullshit

Only problem and I just learned this the other day is nassau county opted out.
Suffolk county will have 3 shops open, but way out east

easier for me to go to the ghettos in queens

theres only 3 or 4 approved real deal marijuana shops in NYC as of today.

what you were seeing is the bong shops that carry Hemp/Delta 8

its only about half the strength of real weed which is Delta 9. smells and looks the same

but dont get me wrong. at half power its still a great buzz and you can function and drive and exist without a total stone out
think of a 100 watt stack with a 50 watt attenuator. you can still kick ass with it

I stopped smoking in the 80s. i never really liked it. I picked it up again now thats its legal.

and i enjoy it more now. relieves stress and helps me sleep and deal with the head of household bullshit

Only problem and I just learned this the other day is nassau county opted out.
Suffolk county will have 3 shops open, but way out east

easier for me to go to the ghettos in queens
Ah. I see. That makes sense. I guess the place I went in was more of a bong shop and not a regular dispensary. I think it was literally called "Weed Shop". I guess I assumed that's the way NYC did it :LOL: Delta 8 huh? Not sure exactly what that is but the shit I had was powerful. Instant paranoia though :( 3 joints for $30. I made the mistake of taking a few hits of that ish before my wife and I did the bike rental ride (leg punishment) across the Harlem Bridge. Then we got lost trying to get back. I was losing my mind dude. Uncool.

Last edited:
Ah. I see. That makes sense. I guess the place I went in was more of a bong shop and not a regular dispensary. I think it was literally called "Weed Shop". I guess I assumed that's the way NYC did it :LOL: Delta 8 huh? Not sure exactly what that is but the shit I had was powerful. Instant paranoia though :( 3 joints for $30. I made the mistake of taking a few hits of that ish before my wife and I did the bike rental ride (leg punishment) across the Harlem Bridge. Then we got lost trying to get back. I was losing my mind dude. Uncool.
Shit brother do NOT smoke with me if we hang out of Delta 8 rattled your barn lmao

Shit brother do NOT smoke with me if we hang out of Delta 8 rattled your barn lmao
I'm thinking it was laced because I would have thought the same thing. Honestly don't know much about it or what I was expecting. I just thought it was a strain of weed I was not used to. Most of the stuff I normally get comes from Illinois and is home grown primo.

Last edited:
Go to New Mexico u can even grow six plants if your single and 12 for a family .Go figure.Wea are suooosed to get a $500 check this year b/c of all the money NM has got from weed.Thanks Cheech and Chong

Back