More white supremacist crime

Status
Not open for further replies.
CpYb_8fXEAEldSI.jpg

So everything on wiki is false?

Your wait is over:
your stupid one about Hillary Clinton’s Seventeen magazine interview.
A "factual" source of information that can be edited by ANYBODY? I certainly wouldn't take it as facts. Is everything on it bullshit? No. But I sure as hell wouldn't cite it as a source. Even grade school teachers tell thier students not to.

Reactions: ccn
A "factual" source of information that can be edited by ANYBODY? I certainly wouldn't take it as facts. Is everything on it bullshit? No. But I sure as hell wouldn't cite it as a source. Even grade school teachers tell thier students not to.
Of course. Read and think critically.

And if you see a meme posted on the internet understand that there are meme generators and you can make anything up that you want.

The left LIE about EVERYTHING . The lefts factcheckers insist Carville never said the below and Carville admits to this day that he said it . The left insist Zeifman never said the things he said about Hillary but everybody knows he did .

CoUcN9eW8AEvdWb.jpg

Cxqez7SVEAAx0eU.jpg

CnwBukbW8AIaCgo.jpg

Cnl4lKlXgAAl7Lw.jpg

That's factual?

You have no idea what you are talking about. Because you read it on the internet you think its true?

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Did I just not tell you to ask Clinton directly ? She admitted it but she said it was a mistake . Use Twitter and ask don't you dare just blow it off and say it's not true because it is 100% true just like I told you the first time.

The fact that Lawn guy didn't even know Wiki was heavily censored tells me everything I need to know about him.

Hey @ccn - still waiting for the proof that your hillary seventeen magazine meme is "factual" -

just like we are still waiting the 6 or 7 recorded phone calls between Pelosi and Ray Epps that you promised us.

Put up or ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back