More white supremacist crime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this how you see yourself when you post?
promotional-portrait-of-american-broadcast-journalist-walter-cronkite-picture-id71530189
Funny that @ccn takes the time to like your Walter Cronkite post - but scurries away re the 6 or 7 Ray Epps phone calls question and his cheesy unsourced quote.
If there was truth to it Tucker Carlson would be all over it - instead we have ccn's unsourced quote - almost as powerful a bit of evidence as his Clinton meme.

Funny that @ccn takes the time to like your Walter Cronkite post - but scurries away re the 6 or 7 Ray Epps phone calls question and his cheesy unsourced quote.
If there was truth to it Tucker Carlson would be all over it - instead we have ccn's unsourced quote - almost as powerful a bit of evidence as his Clinton meme.
Again, it's an OT section of a gear forum. Maybe take it as such? Are you saying there's zero truth to the things posted?

Is this how you see yourself when you post?
promotional-portrait-of-american-broadcast-journalist-walter-cronkite-picture-id71530189

You apparently forgot what I previously said and I've said it a million times already . I don't care enough about what you or anybody else thinks about what I post . There will ALWAYS be people who bash it and there will always be people who appreciate it, the only thing I care about is posting it, that's it.

Again, it's an OT section of a gear forum. Maybe take it as such? Are you saying there's zero truth to the things posted?
Those two things? Yes. If the phone calls were true I would love it - I f’ing hate Pelosi Schiff Schumer and the rest of the J6 dems - but I also think gullible fools who repeat stupidity undermine the cause they purport to represent.

You apparently forgot what I previously said and I've said it a million times already . I don't care enough about what you or anybody else thinks about what I post . There will ALWAYS be people who bash it and there will always be people who appreciate it, the only thing I care about is posting it, that's it.
Oh it’s the old “I don’t care” dodge.
Nice way of letting yourself off the hook when caught out posting made up junk.
I take it then since you don’t care that it will be ok if I continue to expose fraud and stupidity as I see it in those things you post.
All good.

Last edited:
In audio recordings that you'll hear only on ABC13, he's heard talking about maybe getting probation and laughing at the fact someone would think he could spend up to 20 years in prison for his robbery. He's heard making a shocking confession in part of the jail call.

"We were snatching purses," Harrell said. "I hopped out, snatched the purse, the lady ran with the money, I grabbed her, slammed her and she was paralyzed."

ABC13 visited the victim and her children over the weekend, who set up a GoFundMe to help pay medical expenses since she is paralyzed.

"The lady probably wants justice and some more (expletive)," Harrell said. "They'll try to max me out 20 years basically. That (expletive). I ain't going for it. The (expletive) already ran up $230,000 off GoFundMe. (Expletive) better run on with her life."

He continues, "Like, (expletive) you done run up $230,000. Look. They say she ran up $230,000 and she'll be back walking in no less than a year."

According to records, Harrell's bond was initially set at $200,000 but was lowered to $100,000 for the robbery charge. He was charged in a separate robbery case just more than a week later. The bond for that case was also lowered from $40,000 to $30,000.

https://abc13.com/bond-lowered-chinatown-robbery-17-year-old-joseph-harrell/12997572/

Picture taken from my work truck in a lovely neighborhood I was working in in N. St. Louis. On MLK Blvd.

uNjeBfi.jpg

This is a place on St. Louis Ave. If you look you will see some bullet holes. I'm sitting on a tractor, digging up a main and I hear what sounds like bottle rockets wizz by my ear. Then I hear the gunshots and see a blacked out Escalade and a guy shooting at me. My tractor was directly in front of this building on the street. Missed me by about 1 foot. That was the third time I was shot at for having the nerve to be all white and doin' ma job n shit.
XQARbz8.jpg

9HIx2Lu.jpg

Last edited:

Only in this current climate would they write "allegedly punching" in the headline when it is on video for all to see and there were how many witnesses that watched it took place...what a crock. At least the feral bitch has been charged with assault - sadly that probably won't equal much and any jail time is like a reunion/vacation for these types

Memphis' Jamirah Shutes charged with assault for allegedly punching BGSU's Elissa Brett in handshake line​

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/memp...er-punching-bgsus-elissa-brett-handshake-line

New York City police said that Majors, star of the recently released “Creed III” and “Ant-Man and The Wasp: Quantumania,” was involved in a domestic dispute with a 30-year-old woman. Police responded around 11 a.m. to a 911 call inside an apartment in the Manhattan neighborhood of Chelsea.

“The victim informed police she was assaulted,” a spokesperson for the NYPD said in a statement. “Officers placed the 33-year-old male into custody without incident. The victim sustained minor injuries to her head and neck and was removed to an area hospital in stable condition.”

He was no longer in police custody as of Saturday night, the NYPD spokesperson confirmed to The Associated Press.

A representative for Majors denied any wrongdoing by the actor.

He has done nothing wrong,”(dindu nuffins) the representative said in an email to the AP on Saturday. “We look forward to clearing his name and clearing this up.”
https://apnews.com/article/jonathan-majors-arrested-3ccf23bb407f5e6d2441ccc536b254f2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back